Woman climbs into lion's den at the Bronx Zoo

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
A woman climbs into lion's den at the Bronx Zoo. Then while Simba's relative stared at her, she did a little dance. Maybe she thought she was auditioning for The Lion King? :sad2: What a lucky idiot. There is a little moat between her and the lion. And he wasn't hungry. She was able to sneak back out. Authorities want to talk to her. :rolleyes1

And then the people filming and all around are just chatting like nothing is going on? Seriously, I would have been yelling at her to get her patootie out of there. Or at least yelling for a zookeeper etc.

Strange how onlookers just recorded it and talked casually. The whole thing is just ODD!!

And I am with PP, I think she was on something.

What an idiot. Although, she was lucky she chose the lions and not the tigers. I still remember this zookeeper saying something like "the Lions will attack you if they are hungry. The tigers...they will just attack you."
I sometimes wonder how, with evolution and survival of the fittest, etc., that human beings so stupid can still be made.

Lion was smart enough to think --- "FDA advises against eating raw or under cooked meat."

Can't fix stupid.

The lion was probably also thinking that the humans usually feed him - but not like that. They don't make it so hard to get to the food. Nor does he have to chew it off the bone.

Last edited:
What an idiot. Although, she was lucky she chose the lions and not the tigers. I still remember this zookeeper saying something like "the Lions will attack you if they are hungry. The tigers...they will just attack you."

:scared:

I sometimes wonder how, with evolution and survival of the fittest, etc., that human beings so stupid can still be made.

I wondered that too once. I said to someone, I was concerned for the survival of mankind as there are so many stupid people (like this) and there seemed to be more and more of them. That person pointed out to me that, "Survival of the fittest," wasn't about intelligence. It was about adaptability. Maybe stupid people are somehow more adaptable? If they survive situations like this, :sad2: they lack capacity to over-think & stress over other situations. :confused3

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter