WLV renovation

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
We are going next August... Not sure where we are staying but my sister might be going for the first time with her family and they really want to stay at WL. I told her about the renovations and might want to look elsewhere. How much of an impact will it have on rest of resort? Will the DVC pool be ready by then? I know there will be no access to the beach... not sure if I should just direct her elsewhere. We really wanted to stay where they stayed but not sure if we should stay here.

This time next year the resort will be in full construction mode. I would not stay, and I am an owner who loves VWL. YMMV.

I agree with BWV Dreamin...the construction at WL will be extensive and looks like a two year project...I wouldn't subject first timers to VWL. So many other good options to have her family's first experience at WDW. There is no information on when the quiet pool will be finished, so I'd assume it is out of commission until we get some sort of information from Disney.

Mods - please..... By my count, we have close to 8 threads on the VWL renovations. Could we perhaps coalesce and STICKY this topic? It's just taking over the board :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter