WL Woods View

Disneyfreak616

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any pics of their woods view rooms at WL?? We have one booked there for August and I am kind of concerned that it will just be trees and nothing else. We don't want to do a standard view, because they are parking lots and service areas, but we also cannot afford to upgrade to a courtyard view, let alone Club Level (hey I can dream can't I? :cloud9:) I was just wondering if anyone could posts their woods view pics here. TIA. :goodvibes

You could maybe request an upper level floor on the North facing side and you may get lucky with a view of the castle. Or you can request the south facing side but those may be considered courtyard since you see the courtyard of the villas. on the North side it is trees and swamp. there is a thread for "feed my addiction" for the WL photos. You can see a lot there. You may get lucky and get upgraded to courtyard view as well.

It really depends on what level you get. One year we were on the 4th floor and had a great view through tree tops in June of Wishes. If you're lower, you're not going to get much of a view other than tree trunks and ducks walking by. We did have one room on the north side (when we stayed on the 4th floor) with a small drainage pond type area below our room and when it rained in the afternoon (like it always does during the summer in Orlando) we got to watch otters play in the water with the ducks.

It really depends on what level you get.

I've seen woods view at WL in the best views thread :thumbsup2 -- and in the worst views thread. :sad1: It's the luck of the draw, but I have seen a lot more examples that were nice than I have that were bad. :)

Thanks for your replies everyone! I actually think now we are debating a complete change in resort! :laughing: I stayed at the Yacht Club about a week and a half ago and I LOVED it. The closeness to Epcot (which is the mutual favorite park) and the quiet! It was always so peaceful, except of course for those boats bringing people over from the Boardwalk at midnight, but half the time we were gone at EMH anyways. So, anyhow, we are looking at there and the Beach Club, Deluxe Studios at OKW or SSR, or maybe going back to AKL even. We stayed there on our trip in July 2010 and we loved it. It was so wonderful. So are there any opinions? I know it's a hefty list, but I want to make sure we explore all of our options. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter