WL woods view what is it ?

firsttime

Earning My Ears
WL woods view is it worth the difference from a standard room? This is our first visit and would love a great room without the noise and a decent view. What type of view do you get with a woods view? Can you see the MK fireworks?

Any input would be great.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

It is a room facing woods. :D I guess you already knew that! It means that you will not have a parking lot view but could possibly be upgraded to a waterview if available. We had a woodview that was right on the lobby, which we requested, that was also non smoking with 2 queen beds. We looked out our open balcony and could see woods mostly but if you stretched out and craned your neck to the far left you could see a tiny bit of valet parking but you really had to look! The best part was that you could see the MK fireworks above trees. I also loved the way we could step out of our room and be looking at the gorgeous lobby and have rocking chairs right there to enjoy. We had room 4089.

We enjoyed our woods view at the Wilderness Lodge. Although we were unable to see the fireworks, it was quiet and peaceful. Our balcony overlooked a pond with a lot of ducks and birds. The best part was the privacy. The rooms were kind of dark and it was nice to be able to keep the drapes wide open and not have any other people in view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter