WL BWV view for F & G

tb1972

DVC since 2012
DD12 and I will be staying a a BWV studio the week of March 15th. She is on Spring Break and we thought we'd take a trip during F & G Festival. We have never traveled during March before...usually May and Fall. I had to book a Garden or Pool view studio and wait listed standard simply to save some points. At six months out, how likely is a standard view WL to come through?

Thanks!

DD12 and I will be staying a a BWV studio the week of March 15th. She is on Spring Break and we thought we'd take a trip during F & G Festival. We have never traveled during March before...usually May and Fall. I had to book a Garden or Pool view studio and wait listed standard simply to save some points. At six months out, how likely is a standard view WL to come through?

Thanks!

Less than 50%.

The key words are "Spring Break". It's a time when some of the "tough reservations" like BWV Standard View get especially hard to come by.

But no harm in waitlisting...good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter