Wk of Feb 11--WISH Walking/Running Club

Forecast for tomorrows HM:
Sunny 32°F
Wind From NW 12 mph
Feels Like 23°F
Humidity 63%
They call this beautiful Florida weather?

Harsh! :scared1:

And to make things worse, a 6:30am start, gotta pick up my packet by 6am, and we live like 45 min away...

Tiger Lily - Actually we both post but will usually put our names down at the bottom. I usually post on the WISH boards and she is more active on the Budget Boards. I guess maybe one of us should get our own screen name.
Andrew
Andrew, well yes! I'd say it's time. That would be great too then you can talk to each other like the other married couples do here!
:thumbsup2

Monica, that is Great! recruiting!

Matt, I WISH that were the weather for race weekend this past January.

Maggie, hope that neck feels better.

Mike, hope you get those meals all figured. Gerat run you had for sure.

Craig, hope you are well enough to get something going. Sounds like you are feeling better. Don't over do things.

Speaking of over doing...:rolleyes1 After DH got home he wanted to go to the gym with me. He seemed so disappointed that I told him I had a really kick booty workout this a.m. "So does that mean you're not going with me?"
I answer that I would LOVE to go, I do just love when he wants to go and I know he likes that we are doing something good together. So I went. He did his bike and machines and I talked with someone there about personal training and said I am trying to compare one gym to the other. Then it was pool and some hot tub time. Shower and off to grocery store. I hate grocery shopping. I'm home ate dinner and going to rest a few. I deserve it.

:yay::cheer2: :yay::cheer2: :yay:

I have been doing the Couch to 5K, but I have been stuck (scared) to attempt the 20 minute run. So tonight I thought I would compromise and do 15 mins.

Well, I did 15 mins and I felt so good that I kept on going and ran for......

30 mins without stopping:faint:
I was not fast (12 1/2 min miles), but I did it without stopping. Before tonight, 10 mins was as long as I have been able to run without stopping.

For the first time I feel like a runner:woohoo: :woohoo: :cool1: :cool1:

Christa--Hope you are feeling better soon!

TXAng--I bet you stay excited all 11 months! It is really exciting and such a fun thing to train for!!

Jim--Good Luck tomorrow! I can not wait to hear how it goes!

Angie--You too! I hope you have a great run (and stay warm and cool:rotfl: ). This weather is difficult to figure out what to wear!!!

Laurie--My boys had that and the cough lasted almost 3 weeks (especially when they were out running around), I hope you are 100% better soon!

Those of you still getting lots of snow--stay safe (and warm), I can not even imagine!!

Dream Believer--I can not wait to see you at the RFTT!

Dave--:sad2: :sad2: That is so scary:scared1: :scared1: I am glad you are OK!!!

Cecilia--Good for you!! That was quite a run!

Jen--I hope you had fun tonight! Good job getting back out there after being sick!!

Martha--Why would someone put their feet in the lane?? How annoying!! Glad you found a way to be pain free!

Stephanie--GREAT JOB!! I can not imagine it being that windy!

Lily--You went to the gym twice today???:eek: You are a good wife!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter