MikeAidanEoinMom

Mom to Three Sons
IMG_6484.jpg

IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

It is super cool a yamaha Modus F11. Wish it would have played When You Wish upon a star when you turned it on now that would have been a nice touch :)

Very cool! You won a trip too?? You've probably already shared the details but I don't recall reading them. Could you tell us about it??

It is a 2 night trip for 4 !!:) It includes Airfare . we are staying at the Grand Californian and 3 day park hoppers. Since we are coming from NJ we added 2 nights and my oldest son who is a marine is coming and joining us . We are going to use his Military discount for the other 2 nights and extra tickets :)
We are going in May and we can not wait

I fill out on line sweeps every day :) mostly disney related ...just do a search Win a disney trip and they come up :) This one was through Yamaha ..I never thought we would be able to do DL so we are super happy

I fill out on line sweeps every day :) mostly disney related ...just do a search Win a disney trip and they come up :) This one was through Yamaha ..I never thought we would be able to do DL so we are super happy

CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow, that is a great gift to win! And its awesome that your son will be able to join you! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you arrive home...take lots of pictures!

wow, as a music teacher/piano player I am insanely jealous.
Did you the trip AND the piano in one sweepstakes or two different ones?
Go buy a lotto ticket!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter