With many thanks to Mr. J. Cricket, and RoutemanDan, we now have...

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
our very own Budtub!!! :)

After a hard day of gardening, what could be more relaxing than a soak in the spa?

Pass me that watermelon martini, Gina! :)

budsinspa.jpg

;) :)

Thank you Mr. J. C. !! :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Sure....have another....and another.....and another....LOL LOL LOL

This made my day!

YES!!!!!!

Turn up the bubbles!!!!!!

Hi kejoda! :)

The Bud in the waterbuffalo hat is Gina2000, the Bud Babe in pink is DixieDreamer, the shy Bud hiding under the baseball hat is Amid Chaos, I'm the sombrero Bud, and the manly looking Bud...is SSB! :)

The two guys floating in the back, well, I'm not sure yet who they are...any volunteers? ;) :)

This was the original pick.

budsdiscon2.jpg

Thank you again, Mr. Cricket, RoutemanDan, and Webmaster Alex.

:)

Thanks Snowwark!

Well one of them has to be NHMickey, and the other maybe Shep?

I look a little like the the guy in on the float... Love it... Nice job.

ROFLOL! I WISH my body was like my pic! LOL! OOoohh Baby! I guess that is what gardening does for you! :p :smooth: :tongue:

It will be soon, Laura, you are already a mere shadow of your former self.

This is so cute. Our Mr. Cricket is so talented, isn't he?

Katholyn

OMG....I have to add - ROFLMBO!!!! That is a great pic!!! And after meeting you all - can I just say - boootiful...simply bootiful!!!!!! Now drink up girls (oh and gent)!!!!

LOL!

As I sit here with achy muscles, I can see my Garden Buddies are soaking away all their pains.

OMG! How did I ever miss THIS one!!! HYSTERICAL! I love it. Wish I was in there with you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter