Wishes Wedding 1/17/11-WP/CG-TR Day 6, Last Day

OMG OMG Jules you look stunning!!!
I am glad you had a great day (even though the weather was less than perfect!!) I really can't wait to hear all about it and see more photos!!
Thank you for posting the nice words about Rev Tim on in my PJ. It really has put my mind at rest!!
Have a great cruise sweetie!!

I've enjoyed following your wedding blog! You looked beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Keep the updates coming! You look gorgeous, and I absolutely love your cake and the cake table! We have that same sign; I saw it at Target a few weeks and couldn't resist. Now I think I've found another purpose for it other than hanging on the wall (if you don't mind me stealing your idea, that is).

Keep the updates coming! You look gorgeous, and I absolutely love your cake and the cake table! We have that same sign; I saw it at Target a few weeks and couldn't resist. Now I think I've found another purpose for it other than hanging on the wall (if you don't mind me stealing your idea, that is).

I think I will be making a trip to Target today :rolleyes1 Haha don't mind if I use it for my cake table too! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I really appreciate it..I can't believe it's all over already!!! I will get on with the trip report soon, I promise, we just got back from the cruise today, so I'm working through the "post cruise blues" ;) plus I found out my brother suddenly moved back to NY yesterday, so that was upsetting and shocking. It'll be nice to focus on the trip report. :)

I think I will be making a trip to Target today :rolleyes1 Haha don't mind if I use it for my cake table too! :goodvibes

My sister gave us the sign at my bridal shower and I thought it would be sweet to have it at the wedding to show her my appreciation. It worked out better than I thought, it looks great in the photos! Definitely go ahead and use it if you want to!!! I think it's a great idea (obviously haha)! :goodvibes

OH my gosh those pictures are stunning!!!! :)

I love the first one with your backs to the camera and you are walking in the rain with the umbrella and no shoes!! :goodvibes

And the two groomsman with the umbrella holding the bouquets!! :rotfl:

The rain definitely didn't dampen your photos or your beautiful smiles!! ;)

OH my gosh those pictures are stunning!!!! :)

I love the first one with your backs to the camera and you are walking in the rain with the umbrella and no shoes!! :goodvibes

And the two groomsman with the umbrella holding the bouquets!! :rotfl:

The rain definitely didn't dampen your photos or your beautiful smiles!! ;)

Thank you! Yes, our groomsmen were/are pretty crazy. David and Vicki LOVED them! They said they wished they could have them at every reception. lol

Julia, your pictures are amazing! You two look so excite and happy, and your dress is just beautiful.

I can't wait to see more. :lovestruc

I'll be heading to my parents' next weekend, so I will send you the pictures my mom has.

As I said on the main boards Jules - absolutely stunning photos!!! You were a beautiful bride!!

WOW, Jules you looked amazing! Your wedding looked amazing too. :goodvibes That was so sweet of them to come back the next day to re-do some photos. I think when we finally decide where to do our wedding, I'm going to contact the Arndts. Their photos are so beautiful.

Your pictures turned out so beautiful. You looked gorgeous!!! I'm glad the rain didn't damper the happy time!!

Hi Jules,

I haven't been on the boards for awhile,but I just saw your pictures and they are beautiful! Your dress and Ed's tux, OMG!, the bridesmaids and groomsmen's colors together, perfect! I loved your wedding cake too! Is that something you came up with? I don't remember seeing that one when I was looking at the ones Disney offered. You know I'm a fan of The Arndts. They've been a big help whenever I have questions or concerns. It's also nice to know they went the next day to do pictures that you weren't able to get on the wedding day because of the rain. That's what I expect from Disney! Above and beyond!:woohoo:

I can't wait to read more.popcorn::

Hi Jules,

I haven't been on the boards for awhile,but I just saw your pictures and they are beautiful! Your dress and Ed's tux, OMG!, the bridesmaids and groomsmen's colors together, perfect! I loved your wedding cake too! Is that something you came up with? I don't remember seeing that one when I was looking at the ones Disney offered. You know I'm a fan of The Arndts. They've been a big help whenever I have questions or concerns. It's also nice to know they went the next day to do pictures that you weren't able to get on the wedding day because of the rain. That's what I expect from Disney! Above and beyond!:woohoo:

I can't wait to read more.popcorn::

Thanks for the kind words! :goodvibes The wedding cake is something we came up with, the design on it is actually the same design that was on my dress. I sent a picture of the beading to the chef, and we told them we wanted it to be square with a faded pink from bottom to top. I was so happily surprised when I saw the outcome of the cake. It was really gorgeous. I'm hoping to start the trip report soon. It's actually harder to get my thoughts in order than I thought it would be!

Day 1 - Jan. 14th

We woke up in the morning with a list of errands to run. We got up around 8:30 and immediately started packing (yes, we left that to the absolute last minute!). We had to run to the store to get some more meds for me since I was still coughing pretty bad and we got some more preventative meds for Eddie so he hopefully wouldn't catch what I had. We then went home and packed up the car, dropped the dogs off at the vet (so sad leaving them, I felt like I was abandoning them!) and went to Mens Wearhouse to pick up Eddie's tux. Everything took way longer than I thought it would. By 1:30 we were on the road to Disney. Lucky for us it was only a 30 minute ride from the tux store, so we were checking in at Pop at 2! :woohoo:

Check in was so uneventful. The castmember had absolutely no personality whatsoever. She mentioned our wedding, I guess since she saw we were in the wedding party room block. She asked if we were the ones getting married, we said Yes! and she just went "how nice". No pins or anything! :rotfl: I guess I'm spoiled, when we went to Disney to celebrate our engagement, the castmembers were so much nicer. But it's ok, we bought our pins and had some given to us a couple of nights before, so I guess we didn't really need more! :laughing:

Our room wasn't ready, so we met up with Eddie's parents who had checked in the night before. It was so nice seeing them again. His parents were so stressed about everything, and they had a ton of questions about all of the weekends events, so I'm glad we had that alone time with them to calm them down and sort it all out. We went down by the pool to enjoy the sun and get something to eat.
SDC10947-1.jpg

Eddie's parents saw the ping pong table, so they had fun with that for a while.

SDC10946-1.jpg

It was around 3:20 that I realized we had to drop the wedding items off at Francks by 4! Eddie and I hurried out of there and quickly dropped off the two totes. It was pretty uneventful doing that. We got the text that our room was ready so we went and unpacked and got ready for dinner. We took Eddie's parents to Downtown Disney. They were amazed that you could get in there for free. :rotfl: They were so cute, and it was a good night to go, there were performers on almost every corner. They had a blast. We ate at Portobello. I wasn't too fond of the place, but everyone else seemed to enjoy it.

This is how Eddie's mom walked around all of Downtown Disney. She was fascinated by everything!
SDC10950-1.jpg

Up next: Day 2 - Magic Kingdom, Bridal Party Dinner, and Jellyrolls!

Yay you started!! :banana::banana:

How cute that his mom was so fascinated with everything. :) I can only imagine how she was once she was at the wedding pavilion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter