Wishes for Annie

dbkelly

Mouseketeer
This past April, our family went on our annual trip to WDW. However, we went with sadness, because one of my daughter's friends was very ill. The night before the trip, my daughter and I came up with a great idea. We made a bunch of signs with messages to Annie. We had characters hold up the signs and we took their picture. I want to thank all of the characters who let me take a picture of them with a sign. Also, I want to extend a special thanks to our waitress at the Princess breakfast who went over and above to make sure all of the characters had their picture taken and rounded up some gifts to bring back . Another special thanks to the Fairy Godmother who not only took her picture, but sent a wonderful gift in the mail for Annie. A final thanks to the Character Coordinator at the Garden Grill, who also made sure that every character had their picture taken with a sign. I was amazed with the tremendous support I received from everyone. It was tough going on vacation when we knew that Annie was struggling for her life. Everyone made us feel good about what we were doing. Unfortunately, the story ends sadly. Annie died on the last day of our vacation. Although Annie will never see the pictures from WDW, the pictures will serve as a great memory of a wonderful little girl that we were so blessed to know for 10 years.

Thank You!

I think that what you did is the best idea I ever heard. I am so sorry that your daughter was not able to share those photos with Annie.
Blessings to you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter