Wishes Dessert Party - Any News On Summer Dates?

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Does anyone know if you can make reservations for June or July yet for the Wishes dessert party?

Thanks!

I put the request in with BC IPO. They said they would book it as soon as the summer dates open up (hopefully). I'll post as soon as they let me know!

They aren't presenting Wishes this summer - it'll be a different fireworks show. Just a head up for those expecting Wishes. Doesn't mean there won't be a dessert party though.

I am hoping they open up the dates as well. I have been calling to check regularly, but no luck so far. I heard it is going to be called. Magic Kingdom Dessert Party because of the change in fireworks shows this summer. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Having opened it up until May, I am HOPING:wizard: they start again in JUNE. My DD's birthday is June 1 and its our special MK day, BBB, CRT, her fav rides and characters etc. THIS would be the icing on the cake (or all you can eat dessert )so to speak! C'mon Disney! Open it up!!!

What are the chances of the Desserts Party going into September? Like between the 13th and 21st?

Called earlier today to change a ressie and asked... still no word on what will happen (if anything) in June, but the CM said she is asked all the time and keeps hoping to hear something "soon". :rolleyes:

Sure glad we grabbed a ressie on the last available date in late May!!!:cool1:

100_2165_thumb8.jpg

mkdessertparty1041-760432.jpg

I'd like to know, too. It is my ultimate must have for my 28th birthday coming up in July!

Just got my ADR for June 10! I'm SOOOOOO happy! It will be our first night. What a great way to kick off the magic! :wizard:

After reading that 4under4 booked in June, I called and booked for August 12th! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter