Wishblade Mickey head help...

I sent out again to marlaymike as well as to RRBB who had asked so I think I have sent the first group to everyone. Anyone I hear back that got it fine I will send another batch of files to in a couple of days.

Rebecca

Rebecca, thank you I started cutting already.

But I'm having problems with the Pop Century it doesn't open. Keep on sending files!!

Any of the files that don't open may have been completely created in craftrob pro software. You could try wishaway but I can't help beyond that. The pop century is just the connected words for a recipe card i did.

Rebecca

All the files opened just fine for me, however I have the robomaster software that I downloaded just before they yanked the download from the site.

I got the files but haven't had a chacne to open them yet. I too have the Robomaster and wishblade software so it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter