Wishblade Mickey head help...

scrappingtwinmom

Earning My Ears
I want to make luggage tags in dis green of MIckey heads on my Wishblade. I am fairly new to using it and cannot figure out how to do it. I can't find a clipart and even if I did I wouldn't know how to alter it. Can anyone help me? Is there a file I can easily copy to cut them out?

Help!!! I leave in less than a week.

I don't know if this will help or not, but if you go to the paint dept. of home depot you can get lime green Mickey heads in those little cards with the paint colors on them.

I had heard that but I don't live anywhere near a Home Depot. That would have been a really easy fix. Thanks for the thought though.

Yes. I know how to do the drawing of three circles so it looks like a mickey head on the wishblade drawing thingy but I figure if I ask it to cut it out I'll get three circles and not a Mickey head. Is that true? I'm tempted just to cut them out freehand unless someone has a better idea? Oh the coluzzle maybe? I could move the grid around. Hmmmm...

You can't just draw the three circle or it will cut out as 3 circles, but I was checking to see if that's what you wanted. I either have one or can make one and email it to you.

Rebecca

I sent you an email so you can send one back and I can attach the file. I just made it from one that was already made- I just extracted the head so it is by itself in a file but if you need anything else Disney I actually have quite a few files.

Rebecca

Rebecca- would you mind sharing those with me? Pretty please?:)

Just click on my name and email me. I can't attach files to a post or pm them to you.

Rebecca

I will send out files to anyone who has emailed me this weeked. I have one warning with them though I have one warning with them though I have a craftrobo pro so some of my files are set up for 12 by 12 cutting since I can do it- I am not sure how they open on the other machines.

Rebecca

Rebecca- you have mail! Thank you!!!:)

I sent out an email to everyone this morning. Once I hear back that everyone got it I will send out more files.I went though and tried to make sure I was only sending files ready for cutting. I have a few that are traced from sinage and such but the lines are not different colors so you would just have a mess if they were cut.

I sent you an email, but I'll go ahead and post here too. The files came through just fine. THANK YOU! They are great!:)

I tried sending it but your email account kicked it back. It is 12000k so check and see what you can handle and let me know. If you can't handle large amounts sign up for a yahoo account and i can send it through there. If you account is jsut too full let me know when you empty it and I can try again.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter