Wishblade info for Mac users

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
So DH is helping do research on the Wishblade, I was willing to even consider going to the dark side and getting a Microsoft based product to run it. :scared:

But I don't have to!!! :cheer2: I'm so happy I could dance!! :banana:

I got this quote off of another scrap forum

"Yes, you can run WB on a Mac, either using VirtualPC for Mac or natively on a Win XP boot of a new Intel-based Mac. I do both."

I'm going to do some more research but it looks like Santa will be seeing Wishblade at the top of my list this year!!!

You will love it! I just got mine yesterday and I'm in love. Actually I'm going to bring it to SDV orlando if you want to try it out.

tinkspark said:
Ok Stupid Question! What is Wishblade?

No stupid questions here!!

A Wishblade is a die cut machine that you can hook up to your computer and it will cut out the letters from your fonts. There are several different machines out there that you do not need a computer for but I use my computer fonts a lot so the Wishblade is the one I really like.

Oh that sounds like fun! Where did you find one that is compatible with a mac?

tinkspark said:
Oh that sounds like fun! Where did you find one that is compatible with a mac?

It's not compatible with a Mac per say but you can run Virtual PC which is a software package or if you get or have one of the new Mac's with the Intel Core installed you can reboot your Mac to Windows XP (you will have duel boot capabilities) Basically it is tricking the Wishblade into believing you have a regular PC.

Ahhh.. I see... Unfortunately, I just bought a brand new Powerbook last year, missed out on the Macbook. So looks like I would have to go with the virtual PC option.

I think the Virtual PC would be the easier route if you could have it on your desktop. DH said I would have to reboot every time I wanted to use to Windows XP, which doesn't work for me. I rely to much on my computer for scrap stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter