Wishblade files

coruth4

Mouseketeer
I just purchased teh new Wishblade at the Manchester, NH convention this montha nd am still playing with it. I haven't figured out how to cut the silhouettes behind the tiltes - ant advise?

I have been on the paperthreads.com site and found some files to share - does anyone know where there are disney spcific files for sharing? OR at least some ideas.

Thanks!

I have some!

Some of them are mine, some are from other disney fans like us!

PM your email and I can send you the ones I have.

Hi,
I am new to this site and don't have enough posts to pm you,
could you please send me the wishblade files when you have a chance.

Thank you,

grandmad

I would like them too, but I can't PM anyone until my points expire on 6/10. :headache:

Marylaymike, I'll have SOMEONE PM you with my email addy. I don't feel comfortable posting it on the DIS. Thanks!!!

Marlaymike,

Please send the files to me, too, please!
PM coming to you!

Thanks in advance

Pixiedustforever pixiedust:

Hi marlaymike and mel746,
I can't yet pm but would love to have both of your disney wishblade files. Can you please e-mail them to me at trentfamily@gmail.com? I just got a pink wishblade and had no idea there would be such a learning curve for me to use it!

Thanks,
liv4diz (Paulette)

Hi marlaymike and mel746,
I can't yet pm but would love to have both of your disney wishblade files. Can you please e-mail them to me at trentfamily@gmail.com? I just got a pink wishblade and had no idea there would be such a learning curve for me to use it!

Thanks,
liv4diz (Paulette)

I can't pm yet either but would love any files you are willing to share!!:yay: My email is RMYoung803@aol.com Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter