***Winter Disney Pins Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

My last one arrived today from NEDisneyFans, Ali

pin19510

pin48400

pin29562

Thank you, Ali. And if yours from me that was mailed a long time ago :rolleyes: , doesn't show up by Wed., I will resend.

Unless I overlooked the postings my two packages was delivered on Dec 13th according to the USPS. Hopefully they'll post soon on the arrivals of their packages.

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 10:55 am on December 13, 2013 in SAN MATEO, CA 94402.

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 12:52 pm on December 13, 2013 in READING, PA 19605.

Hopefully soon, Jean.....not sure if we will hear from the CA person, but hope so.

My last one arrived today from NEDisneyFans, Ali

pin19510

pin48400

pin29562

Thank you, Ali. And if yours from me that was mailed a long time ago :rolleyes: , doesn't show up by Wed., I will resend.

Meriweather, I'm glad yours arrived; I'll let you know if mine arrive (nothing today).

I wasn't sure about the flip flop since it was only half the pair . . . then when I saw the "Angry Donald" on your PinPics 'wants' list I had to include it :)

Jessica527 and Pooh67_68, I sent yours out the same day/time as meriweather's, so hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow!

DH is the Donald collector, so he will be happy to see it.

So funny that mine arrived over here in AZ and the ones closer haven't.

Ali, our mail delivery person had so much mail yesterday that she was there for a good 3 hours and she had a helper. I am sure it will arrive soon.

We have the 2 from NEDisneyFans to arrive and the 2 that were delivered from JLitfin to hear about.
I know I have one to resend and the one from TheRose will be a bit later too.

Hubby says there is a pin package at home - I will be home in about 2 hours to post!

I believe our mail has been delayed a lot with all this snow. We haven't been plowed since Saturday and got 3 inches today. Always fun living on a no outlet road!

Great.....that just leaves a couple more.
I will resend to you, Ali. I will mail it tomorrow.

Thank you for the package, Ashley my niece is waiting until Christmas to open her pin packages. I had surgery last week and haven't been online much, sorry for the late post
Stacie

Unless I overlooked the postings my two packages was delivered on Dec 13th according to the USPS. Hopefully they'll post soon on the arrivals of their packages.

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 10:55 am on December 13, 2013 in SAN MATEO, CA 94402.

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 12:52 pm on December 13, 2013 in READING, PA 19605.

We just need to hear from Jessica......and Heidi when she received from TheRose.....and NEDisneyFans when she (hopefully) receives the resend package.

Next pin exchange will be in the spring.

We just need to hear from Jessica......and Heidi when she received from TheRose.....and NEDisneyFans when she (hopefully) receives the resend package. Next pin exchange will be in the spring.

Got home (way later then I expected... Got distracted shopping) to two great pins from Jean!

1) Mickey in an Airplane with Pluto

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=2306&pin=31236

2) Minnie holding a "Dieci" Years of Pin Trading Ribbon

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=73018&sid=5238.1387333927

Thank you for the great pins!!

Just waiting on one more package :)

Meriweather, I'm glad yours arrived; I'll let you know if mine arrive (nothing today). I wasn't sure about the flip flop since it was only half the pair . . . then when I saw the "Angry Donald" on your PinPics 'wants' list I had to include it :) Jessica527 and Pooh67_68, I sent yours out the same day/time as meriweather's, so hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow!

Nothing yet but hopefully tomorrow! :)

Great.....that just leaves a couple more.
I will resend to you, Ali. I will mail it tomorrow.

No need -- my package arrived today!

Thanks, Meriweather, for #89892:

pin89892th200

and #93808:

pin93808th200

Considering the snow today, I'm amazed they finally got here!

Ali

No need -- my package arrived today!

Thanks, Meriweather, for #89892:

pin89892th200

and #93808:

pin93808th200

Considering the snow today, I'm amazed they finally got here!

Ali

Oh great!! Glad it arrived, but the other is at the post office on its way. So consider it interest for the first taking so long. That was 11 days!

Oh great!! Glad it arrived, but the other is at the post office on its way. So consider it interest for the first taking so long. That was 11 days!

Totally not necessary, but appreciated nonetheless! (Now I'm really glad I sent a third pin :thumbsup2)

I will post when they arrive -- it will be interesting to see if the USPS can do better this time around. ;)

Ali

Yes, it will.

So we are just waiting for 2 more arrivals.
Jessica from Ali and Heidi from Erin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter