***Winter Disney Pin*** sent/received....COMPLETED!!

Maybe next week....:)
It was fun to look at all the pictures of them....and the wants list is cool too.

Matt you have too many to look at :rotfl: I scanned, but looked at your wants. Some very interesting ones there ::yes::

Maybe next week....:)
It was fun to look at all the pictures of them....and the wants list is cool too.

Matt you have too many to look at :rotfl: I scanned, but looked at your wants. Some very interesting ones there ::yes::

You can NEVER have "too many" pins to look at. :lmao:

Yes it was easy and fast. Another member said that she just types in a description of each pin to find it. Then you click on it, scroll down and click on add to owns list.

It's fun to add pins. Sometimes it takes a little searching to find your pin, especially if the words you have in the search field don't match those in the pin's title in the listings.

It's even more fun to be browsing around & finding pins you never knew existed to add to your Wants list. I've made a good number of trades on PinPics. Trading away a pin you didn't really like a whole lot to get one you love is great. That's the beauty of folks' different tastes. Something that one person wants to trade away because they don't really like may be someone else's very desired pin. Everyone wins.

The pins I'm really trying to get are the Piece of History pins. I've got about 14-15 right now. I need a handful of the first series & a few of the 2nd series. I'm really looking for the 3rd series coming out in 2008.

Matt very true, that could be why I have some that I can't find. However how many ways can you type in Flower and Garden Festival 2000? (keeps telling no pin matches my request)

Nancy the only ones I haven't tried to list yet are the Cast Member name badges that I have.

A few have my name, a few John and one Dawn.

Matt very true, that could be why I have some that I can't find. However how many ways can you type in Flower and Garden Festival 2000? (keeps telling no pin matches my request)

Take out "and", "2000", and "festival" and just use "flower garden". I saw some listed as "flower & garden show", etc. Sometimes you have to just minimize what you use in the search field & sort through the results.

I received my second package today. Thank you Melissa (Gaspode)

She sent 3 pins and a small chocolate bar. Chocolate covered pop rocks, yummy.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=51356&sid=9329.1198785088

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=6036

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=37464

Wow, you got the original Phineas cast lanyard? That's great. Just make sure it's not actually 51046 which is part of the newer Hidden Mickey series. Many folks get them confused & I've had several people offer me the Hidden Mickey series pins as the original cast lanyards, not knowing the difference. Why Disney decided to release exact same pins in a newer series to confuse us is beyond me.

You can NEVER have "too many" pins to look at. :lmao:

Oh I agree :::yes:: I just didn't have time this morning. I had to go shopping!! :rotfl:

Glad we got another arrival.
Only 5 more to go!
I have an e-mail into Jenna45 to see if her DS received. She is having problems accessing the DIS.

Matt...I am so OCD, I could be in BIG trouble looking around. I do just go for ones I like and don't trade much. I buy special ones for this exchange....but I bought enough during the last one to last for many more to come :rolleyes: It is compulsive.

Danauk (mailed 12-13...international)
eternaldisneyfan (mailed 12-17)
Luv2Roam (mailed 12-12...international)
MotoXPrincess99's DM (mailed 12-18)
Jenna45's DS, Tyler (mailed 12-21)

Heidi....I love the hag one ::yes::

We.....yep DH and me, desparately want the Adventurer's Club one with the whole cast :hyper: It is wonderful!! Not sure how to go about finding it though. Something else for me to work on :rotfl:

Thanks for the tip Matt. And I will double check the Phineas.

Ok, doubled checked and the one I got is the one listed, in my post above. The back reads excatly as listed in the description.

Thanks for the tip Matt. And I will double check the Phineas.

Ok, doubled checked and the one I got is the one listed, in my post above. The back reads excatly as listed in the description.

That's awesome! What a great pin to receive! {Just check out the number of those who are trading it versus the number of those who are wanting it.} I'm still looking for the Ezra from that original cast lanyard threesome.

Okay...registered....now how long is it going to take to find all my pins :rolleyes:
I can't even get the first one to come up :rotfl:

My mom received her 2nd exchange yesterday. She received the following pins I think ( I just went off her descriptions).

pin16467

pin12979

She really, really likes both of them. They are both keepers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter