!*!*!*!Winter Disney pin exchange!*!*!*!.....COMPLETED!!

I mailed my packages today!! short line today at the PO for me which was a relief. should arrive at the destinations fairly quick ;)

great.....that just leaves 2 more :)

I received my first and second ;) set from Heidi today.

pin65470
pin69457
pin82048
pin70506

Thank you, Heidi. I already had 2 of them, but I plan on doing some trading in Jan :)

Your welcome Nancy.

Yeah unfourtantly i didn't have anyones likes this time round, but figured everyone needs traders.

And that is all my packages. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too everyone. :santa:

Dawn is making dinner, can't wait to see Starla's reaction to all the gift wrap. :goodvibes

That is always fun.....I remember the kids liked the wrap and the boxes as much as what was in them :rotfl:

Tomorrow is mail day!

Be sure to post here when you mail out so I can mark you off the list ::yes::

TODAY is mail day.

Two groups still to report mailing. Please post here so I can mark you off the list.

I will send reminder PMs this afternoon to those that have not posted about mailing.

Hope we hear of more arrivals today :hyper:

We all received pins from Jessica yesterday.
Andrew received: Nemo in a fish bowl pin pic#39031, One eye monster, Mickey flag pin pic#65896 and a Donald 08 pin pic#59909
Matthew received: Bobby pinback w/banner pin pic#70984, and a Mission Space fastfass pin pic#42036
I (Tracey) received: Sleepy in a jack-n-box pin pic#74576, Capture the Magic, Past attraction seagull #75183, and a princess.
Thank you for all the great pins we received Jess!

Received pins from Jessica today. She sent 74368 New Years Pin 2010.
She also sent HM coffee mug Mickey Mouse 51404. I already had the 2010 New Years Pin but not the coffee mug. Thank you, Jessica. They are great!

I don't have time to link them right now because in 1 1/2 hours my kids and grandkids are coming over for our Christmas together and I'm not finished cooking and cleaning. :scared1:

Thanks again, Jessica.

PMs sent to eternaldisneyfan and poohbearrocks...........did the 2 of you get your exchanges sent out? Please check in to confirm.

My last package arrived today from Matt, I tried to find them on pinpics but couldn't find them. I received a minnie DIECI pin trading pin and goofy's head in a yellow and blue circle. He also sent some Disney stickers.

Thanks Matt for some wonderful pins. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter