!*!*!*!Winter Disney pin exchange!*!*!*!.....COMPLETED!!

This minnie?

pin75564

This maybe?? I got one too

pin75184

Oh no on the minnie......so cute too.

Sorry, I couldn't help on the other. Maybe Tracey has the number??

Not sure if my pals posted on receiving their packages that I sent or if I missed their posting, but the 2 packages I sent out was delivered, one on Dec. 23rd in CA and the other on Dec 24th in TX.

Thanks, Jean.

CA said it arrived, but didn't tell us what she got.
TX has not reported in about it yet.

So, if that TX has arrived, that just leaves 1 to go ...............goofystitchfan from CA person.

HI there. I received a package yesterday from Zimpel?
DS Matt had his 4 wisdom teeth out yesterday - which was crazy since he is only 12 (13 next month). Very young to have done and so therefore was not able to post. I received:
Figaro - cat on what appears to be a christmas ball - really cute
Purple square with a Mickey thumbs up - love it
and a Goofy ebay auctions - fantastic!
Thanks for the great pins

Glad to hear of that arrival, Tracey.

Hope Matt is recovering well. Not a fun thing.

And that completes this exchange. The next pin exchange will be in March :yay:

I got my pins from Jess! I didn't check my mail christmas eve but got it!! Thank you!!! I'm in car 27 miles for
The happier place, and just have totally forgot to log on!! So sorry! I got a very awesome ariel one, a bear, not sure name and then one more- I forgot I'm so sorry! Every since christmas and telling the kids about our trip we have been in full freak out mode!!

We all loved our pins!!!

Just got back from Canada snowmobilling :) Had fun with tons of snow!!

I wanted to have a brag moment, DFi filled my stocking with 23 new Disney pins he got off Disney.com. It made my Christmas morning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter