Winnie and the adventures of the Hundred Acres woods gang.

Ordered a 2 pack of inline filters for the water, and NADA. Well do some more searching over the next couple weeks, then guess order them again if they don't turn up.

@PaHunter I actually have the extension hose for the grill side of the extend-a-stay kit from my old RV. I had it connected to the grills regulator as the threads where the same as a 1lb botton. Worked well for me without having to do all sorts of changes on the RV.

As for the forget where you put it, yesterday we started to prep the RV for this weekend. I spent about 30 minutes trying to find the anode rod I knew I had. I managed to find it in the bin for water hoses (usually keep it with the toolbox as that's where the socket is). Then I went looking for the new 2 pack of water filters, this time my wife knew exactly where it was, problem averted. Now we have a small plastic box for water filters and anode rod replacements we can keep near the water bay. LOL

The two items I bought to hook my blackstone to the quick connect on my 5er.

I had so much trouble just getting the correct hose to hook up my outdoor stove that I never thought it would be that easy to find an adapter and hose for the blackstone.

(Have I ever mentioned that Camping World is the best???--we questioned why there wasn't a hose, they said it didn't come with the camper. then we couldn't find the right hose anywhere. then we had to drive out of our way to pick it up on the first trip. I'm sure they just stole it off another camper in their yard and left someone else in the same predicament.)

It looks like I could also get a quick connect splitter to plug into the camper, and then run the stove and the blackstone at the same time!

My trailer came with a quick connect on the side, right where you want it. Also no appropriate hose for the grill that came in the side basement. The quick connect hose was regulated, so I needed to find a way to hook up the grill that normally uses the green bottles. I finally gave up after a year of looking. I think I may have a solution next week. I'll have to try it out.

j

If the stove has a regulater and your output is low pressure you can take the regulater off the stove. If its build in , it will not get the correct pressure. Some like the blackstone people have good luck with. Me i just bring another 20 lb tank.

My trailer came with a quick connect on the side, right where you want it. Also no appropriate hose for the grill that came in the side basement. The quick connect hose was regulated, so I needed to find a way to hook up the grill that normally uses the green bottles. I finally gave up after a year of looking. I think I may have a solution next week. I'll have to try it out.

I went for a wye at the house 30lb propane tank with a 25 ft hose that goes from the type 1 fitting for the propane tank to the fitting that replicates the throwaway bottle at the stove. That way I can still use the stove in the outdoor kitchen that uses the quick connect at the rear or the trailer.

Well I did eventually find the filters I had been searching for. This weekend I ran water thru the coach and we had no leaks, then had to blow the water our as it is supposed to get below freezing again this week. Will most likely run an electric heater for the overnights on those two just to be safe. We are getting close to having everything packed for a trip. We are down to just over 2 weeks until the first one.
Still need to get the air filter changed and take it to get the propane filled.

So yesterday was time to change the air filter. Upside down, backwards, where is a really small person when you need them. After 90 mins and some creative conversation with myself, it was out. Then it turned to the install, got it in the space, not aligned correctly, almost, hey wait..does that panel open. Why yes it does, oh well that makes life much easier. So that is done. Our first camping trip, the campground can fill our tank with propane, so one less thing to worry about. Now I still need to flush and sanitize the complete water system. Down to 2 weeks to go.

I see you bought your rig from Tom Schaeffer's RV in Shoemakersville. That's were my wife and I bought our Grand Designs Reflection trailer from. We had a great experience with them pre sale, during the sale and post sale. We always recommend them because of our experience and we were also guided to them by other campers and people we know. I want to say a dozen or so between all of them. Good Luck with the new rig.

I see you bought your rig from Tom Schaeffer's RV in Shoemakersville. That's were my wife and I bought our Grand Designs Reflection trailer from. We had a great experience with them pre sale, during the sale and post sale. We always recommend them because of our experience and we were also guided to them by other campers and people we know. I want to say a dozen or so between all of them. Good Luck with the new rig.

Thank you. They were very good to us. We are hoping the rig does well for us, just need to get a little maintenance done.

So we have made it to the campground, got propane, and backed in to our site. DW is working on dinner, shrimp and rice. Apparently we ended up with our site right smack dab in the middle of the 4 family we started camping last year and have zero campground ettiquite group.
Will do a video tour of the campsite and motorhome tomorrow as the sun is setting and darkness is falling.
Backed in to the campsite, first shot, no issue. Hookups connected, hot water heater on and running. So far we are good on all systems.
Reba loves the large moving picture window as we travelled here, only once tried to hop in to DW's lap. Reba has settled in to the new digs well and is currently lounging up between the driver and passenger seats, on the rug. We have her bed with us, but she has not wanted to rest there yet.
Campground is packed, but that was expected as this is a BOGO weekend here. Video of the trip will be posted later, after we get home as I will not be able to upload it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter