Wine and Dine Registration

Pyxie

DIS Veteran
So I am not a runner and have no experience with RunDisney, but I am helping someone else plan and they are interested in running during the Wine and Dine weekend. So I can best advise them, does anyone know when the registration prices are announced for the different races? I noticed the website still shows last year's weekend, so does that not update until closer to registration or am I looking at the wrong thing? And lastly, is there anything special you need to do or know prior to registration or any tips that anyone has to make sure they can secure a spot?

Thanks!

Registration for Club members is coming soon so we’ll have prices in a bit, wouldn’t expect a significant increase over prior weekends.

And yes the RD site will be updated once they’re ready.

Thank you. That post is helpful. One thing I didn't see is why the link still shows 2022. Is that just because registration isn't open yet? Does it typically update closer to the registration date with prices for the next race?
It will update closer to registration. That is normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter