Wine and Dine Post Race Party

Herr Schmidt

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for a ticket to the Wine and Dine post race party for my wife. She's only running the 10k, and we are trying to make it a parents night out. I'm willing to pay fort it, face value is $105. If anyone has a ticket they aren't using and after willing to sell, please let me know. 😁

My friend has a ticket she’s selling because she now has to go to a wedding that weekend. I’ll message you!

I am looking for a party ticket too! I forgot to get one for my little brother before they sold out 😥

I am looking as well - added on to a girls trip last minute. My friends are all running the half, but I am just going down to hang with them. Please message me anyone is looking to sell a ticket!!

How does admission work for those running? Do you show your bib or metal? Or is there a separate ticket you get when you pick up your packet and shirt?

Anyone interested please send me a PM. Will have 2!
Hi ahalper0227, just checking to see if you still have 1 of the post race party for the wine and dine 2023 race. If yes, I would love one and let me know how much.

Thanks,
Kitty

Silly question… do party tickets come with registration for the challenge?

Silly question… do party tickets come with registration for the challenge?

Yes, they do. Quoting from the RD website on the post-race party......

"Your Half Marathon or Challenge registration includes entry."

Yes, they do. Quoting from the RD website on the post-race party......

"Your Half Marathon or Challenge registration includes entry."
Thank you funny enough they showed up in the mail today. I have two tickets if anyone is interested we are unable to attend.

Anyone interested please send me a PM. Will have
I‘m new to this platform, but also looking for tickets to the after party for this years Wine n DIne event. Now have a few “fans” (kids) attending we did not plan for. If you are unable to attend and might be able to assist, please PM me to discuss arrangements. Thanks and have a great day!

Did everyone who bought a ticket already receive theirs in the mail? I got mine a few days ago, but my wife hasn't got hers yet. I am running the race, but she isn't so we bought her ticket separately.

Did everyone who bought a ticket already receive theirs in the mail? I got mine a few days ago, but my wife hasn't got hers yet. I am running the race, but she isn't so we bought her ticket separately.
Her ticket should be attached to the email confirmation from your purchase. That ticket number in the email can be linked to her profile in MDE. Only runners get a hard ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter