Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 Volunteer Opportunities

dvcdenise

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to sign up to volunteer for the races. I have worked on all the races when Disney opened up after corvid, however I do not see how to sign up now. Anyone know what is going on with volunteering?

When I signed up for MW, there were no perks offered. I had to cancel my shift, and the lack of incentive made that decision easier.
Thanks. From what I understand, that's quite a bit of change from the past. My wife and I registered to help out for a race, but I'm questioning that decision right now.

Thanks. From what I understand, that's quite a bit of change from the past. My wife and I registered to help out for a race, but I'm questioning that decision right now.

I volunteered for the half or full at least half a dozen times over the last 10+years. In "the old days", if you volunteered for the half/full (vs the expo) they would give you a 1-day 1-park ticket at the end of your volunteer shift. Then, they changed that to mail it to you later. Then they just dropped it altogether.

I volunteered for the half or full at least half a dozen times over the last 10+years. In "the old days", if you volunteered for the half/full (vs the expo) they would give you a 1-day 1-park ticket at the end of your volunteer shift. Then, they changed that to mail it to you later. Then they just dropped it altogether.
How do we know that is dropped? I got one day tickets for volunteering at all three races this past spring in 2022! Marathon weekend, Princess and Springtime, I got my tickets in the mail!

When I signed up for MW, there were no perks offered. I had to cancel my shift, and the lack of incentive made that decision easier.
There were perks. Marathon weekend still gave everyone 1 day tickets. I got three from it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter