Wine and Dine 2022 5K goals?

What is your 5K goal?

• Total voters

MinnieB

Earning My Ears
Doing our first Disney race in quite a few years in 3 weeks at Wine and Dine. After doing nothing but sitting at a computer eating Oreos and drinking wine during COVID, easing back in with a family 5K. DH will also run the 10K. Realizing that over the years my time goals, while never aggressive, have continued to creep up. Curious if others set 5k goals.

I don’t for Disney races. In my opinion they are pretty crowded and with no balloon ladies a lot of people take their time and it causes more congestion in some areas in the middle to back of the pack. I don’t like weaving and bobbing just to try to make a certain time. I’m also in for the 10k and half so I just relax on the 5K and use it as an easy run pace.

I voted “who cares” because that’s how I handled my first, I wanted to take it all in, I stopped for a photo here and there, etc. Definitely not close to a PR. The next one I’ll be treating more like a traditional 5k for a different experience, beyond that it depends on circumstances. If it’s a theme I like, or if I’m running with a group, I’d be more inclined to take it easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter