Will you be......

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
wearing a green ribbon to show that you are a member of the DIS on your forthcoming trips?
I am wondering if I will see a lot of other DISers when we go.:teeth:

I will have a lime green Mickey head on my backpack. Please stop me if you see me! I'd love to meet some of you!

I most certainly will! I will have a green Mickey head attached to whatever bag I'm carrying, as will my DH. Last year, my son (he's 29) was carrying my bag, and a DISer (I can't remember who) stopped him and said "YOU'RE BethC1952????" He had no idea what this person was talking about! :rolleyes: Now he knows better, but he says he'll never carry my backpack again!

DH was amazed the first year I wore my green ribbon and many people greeted me. He had always referred to fellow DISers as my "imaginary friends". The fact that you are all real people was just too much for him to handle!

Beth

I went in July, and was there for the Fourth, I KNOW alot of us were there, but was most of the time too shy to approach any Lime green wearers... On the Fourth at Epcot I said the heck with it and said hello and asked a woman wearing a lime green shirt if she was a Diser, and she looked at me like I had three heads... LMAO... so, hopefully next time I shall be the one approached, cause that woman thought I was mad as a hatter... LOL.

How about we design an "official" something? A Lanyard, cap, pin? A T-shirt would be great, but I won't wear it everyday.
(Wish Disney would give us our own trading pin, that would be GREAT.)
Even better would be something with our screen name!

I'll keep my eyes open for something we could all buy. Or are there any budding entrepreneurs out there?

teachingmykids, you can purchase items from the DIS shop. Buttons, lanyard, t-shirts, all kinds of stuff. I have one of the buttons that my buddy Ray Sharpton gave to me, I keep it on my backpack along with the one that Towncrier made for me that says "DIS Princess Michelle" on it. They are both lime green. It's funny, I've met up with a lot of DISers but the only time that anyone has ever noticed or mentioned my buttons was at Islands of Adventure, one of the ride attendants at Jurassic Park was a DISer. LOL

I read somewhere that someone got lime green Mickey head-shaped paint samples from Home Depot and either laminated them or put them in a luggage tag and attached this to your bag or purse or lanyard or whatever. You can print your DIS name on it.

I am going to check this out.::MickeyMo

All though we have that fear that we will stop someone else with the lime green ribbons/mickey heads and ya'll will look at us like we are CRAZY! :crazy:

Here's what I'm going to do.....
I will put a lime green poster board on the back of my car, (weather permitting) with my screen name and a note for you to sign it if you see it.
Yes, that means if you're on the tram and see my car, you MUST get off, sign, then catch the next tram. :cool:

If my DS's friend can join us we'll be there Thanksgiving week, if he can't we will be there the week after.

How do I get to the Dis shop?

teachingmykids, if you go to www.wdwinfo.com and scroll down almost to the bottom of the page, on the left side of the page you will see a logo for the DIS Shop that you can click on. :) If I happen to be around during the time you're here I'm gonna be looking for your car to sign! LOL

We have worn DIS shirts, pins, ribbons, etc. and have only ever been stopped by a CM who thought it was some save the animals or planet thing! So if you see 7 DNuts then say hello. It will be me and my crew!

I am in the UK and I don't think that the DIS shope will ship to me.

:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter