Will the parks celebrate New Year Eve this year?

rihardxl200

Earning My Ears
My DH and I have recently booked a late December visit on a whim with some bonus money received from my employer. We though “what the heck, let’s go celebrate New Years Eve at Disneyland”. We’ll be in town from 12/27 to 1/2/2022. Only now, it has dawned on me that the parks didn’t celebrate NYE last year, and hours haven’t been posted for 12/31 yet.

Our park reservations have already been made and I’m sure the visit will be fun regardless, but do you folks think that there will actually be late hours this year so that guests can ring in the new year from within the parks?

Following because we’ll be there at the same time and am interested in any/all NYE info. 😊

Well, the Orlando parks were open and they decided not to stay open late. So I don’t think that it is outside the realm of possibility that the park would not stay open past midnight. In the past of the park has stayed open as long as 8:30 AM until 2 AM. Do you really feel that Disneyland is staffed well enough to do that?

Did the parks have any closing hours past midnight this summer (honest question because I haven’t been tracking the parks hours)? I appreciate your confidence though Malcoln. I’m probably worried over nothing.

Did the parks have any closing hours past midnight this summer (honest question because I haven’t been tracking the parks hours)? I appreciate your confidence though Malcoln. I’m probably worried over nothing.
Midnight is generally the latest the parks close, other than special events and NYE. They’ve had the parks open until 11, but they have Merriest Nights events scheduled to go until midnight. I don’t see any reason that they’d be closing early on NYE.

Woo hoo! That’s good to hear. I’ll take a chill pill on worrying then. Thank you! Lol.

Now I have to wonder if having a park reservation means that we won’t have to worry about park closing the gates for capacity limits as they did in the before times New Years Eve celebrations.

I’m wondering about this too! I did see they recently changed park hours to midnight for the 31st. I’m crossing my fingers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter