Will Someone Please.......

kmp1191

<font color=red>Dorfus Chickendoodle at your servi
come clean my house, and watch the kids so I can sit and scrapbook for a few hours?!!??!!?? PPLLLEEEAASSSEEEEEEEEEE!

I have been wanting to get back into it for the past month, but haven't had the time! I started my WDW book back in November ( from our OCT trip) and I'm not even halfway done yet!! The last page I did in my ds book was his 8th b-day....AND HE'LL BE 11 ON MONDAY!!!!!
I always tell myself...I'll clean house on Saturday, and scrap all day on Sunday....but something ALWAYS comes up!!! (I work full time outside the home, as well as a professional photographer part time)
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A FEW EXTRA HOURS SO I CAN PLAY TOO!!! :confused3

ok....now i'm really depressed.
i just looked at some of the layouts and pages you guys have been doing and i'm jealous!!!
HELP!!! i need to set up my stuff again to where when i have 30 minutes, i can go do a border, or a layout, or even just crop a picture!!
i miss it!!!

i'm just having a scrapless pity party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter