Will 'one mans dream' be open next January?

Dingdingding

Mouseketeer
I've really set my mind on seeing 'One mans dream' on my next vacation, January 2018, my first time at WDW asside from a very short visit five years ago. Walt Disney is a hero to me and I'm fascinated by the original EPCOT so I really want to visit this place.

I have however seen rumors that it will close in the near future to create an entry point to Toy Story land. I've even read that the attraction is already closed, but it still appears on the WDW-app so I'm wondering; is it still open and is it feasible that it will be open in January 2018, since Toy Story Land will probably open in May 2018? I really hope so!

Its not closed, and it doesn't look like it's going to be removed for TSL.

I'd say it'll still be there, but be prepared for the film at the end to be some annoying preview, rather than the proper film!

One of my very favourite things to do at WDW! I live in fear off it being closed! The exhibition is definitely there, they tend to not always show the lovely film these days though and instead advertise previews of new films - this annoys me on every possible level!!!!

To every Walt Disney fan who appreciate the original film in One Mans Dream, you have to go to the Disney Family Museum in San Francisco if you ever go to California. It was created by Diane Disney, Walt's daughter, and has a lot of original props and films. I would strongly suggest to go there before going to Disneyland, you'll appreciate Walt's park even more!

To every Walt Disney fan who appreciate the original film in One Mans Dream, you have to go to the Disney Family Museum in San Francisco if you ever go to California. It was created by Diane Disney, Walt's daughter, and has a lot of original props and films. I would strongly suggest to go there before going to Disneyland, you'll appreciate Walt's park even more!

I'm planning to do so! We have been talking about possible destinations for our honeymoon (in the somewhat far future) and it will probably be Disneyland with a roadtrip in California with the Disney museum as a must do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter