Will Hawkeye make his debut at Avengers Campus soon?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With Hawkeye becoming a strong hit will he soon join Avengers Campus at DCA? Because Hawkeye should be a part of the Avengers Campus characters and if he really came to Avengers Campus I would get every single Hawkeye picture for my mom because she adores him

Hawkeye has a holiday show at Avengers Campus? My mother would be in H-E-A-V-E-N because she would like it especially to see Hawkeye up close. Is the show on Youtube?
Thank you very much for the info Gelatoni Fan

My mom and I saw the Hawkeye Holiday show on Youtube and Mom LOVED it and really enjoyed seeing Hawkeye up close and she thought he was cool with his awesome fighting moves. Can you take photos with Hawkeye after each show? Because if he did Mom and I would be in a awesome photo with him.

Hawkeye has a holiday show at Avengers Campus? My mother would be in H-E-A-V-E-N because she would like it especially to see Hawkeye up close. Is the show on Youtube?
Thank you very much for the info Gelatoni Fan

It was SO COOL! The whole fam loved his (with Kate) holiday show! However, we never saw him greet up close. I really really miss the app listing of character appearances!! Then at least we'd be sure.

I am also a MASSIVE Hawkeye fan and have been for YEARS... since even before the first Avengers movie. (ummm.... see my avatar!) As a fully grown-*** adult I would lose my mind if I could do a meet-and-greet with Hawkeye, but suspect that by the time we go to DL during spring break the buzz from his Disney + show will be over and he'll be gone again. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter