Will Disneyland open before Disneyworld?

I read that the Mayor of Los Angeles plans to defer to Disney regarding when it is okay for him to lift restrictions on mass gathering events in LA. Meaning, he is looking towards Disney as the industry leader regarding entertainment venues.

Do you remember where you read it? I’d love to check it out.

idk the Florida Gov is really holding back on opening anything lately.

Sounds like Florida will start phase 1 on May 1, wouldn't say he is holding back, just hasn't announced his plan yet. But he did say that south florida would probably start later.

I know they were voting last week to open beaches in some counties but only for running/walking with the proper social distance guidelines in play
Right. Walking on a beach isn’t really any different from walking around your neighborhood.. as long as patrons listen and follow the rules.

As an employee of a grocery chain I think we’re slightly starting to feel less like a social club with about 60% of clients now instacart

not in my area, stores are mostly regular people and Many still going in with multiple people, plus side we have not exploded in cases Either.

No, sorry, I don't.

But seeing how Bob Iger has joined the CA economic recovery task force, I'd say his input will be valuable to local leaders.

For sure. I just live in OC was interested in reading the whole article for curiosity. Thanks though.

I'm not suggesting they limit who actually gets to come in. I'm saying that if our state enacts some sort of ban on entry from other states, and Disneyland decides to open up, there will be enough demand just from people within the state. Especially if they want to cap attendance at a lower than usual number, just the locals within a 2 hour radius would easily fill the park.
No State can ban entry to anyone from another State. Our address listed on our license is for geographical purposes related to tax payer liability. States borders can not be internally closed for travel by citizens of our Country, it’s a fundamental concept of The United States. I am not saying your Governor can not enact a ridulous 14 day quarantine period, after people have been quarantined for months already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter