Will be returning to the Dark Side :-)

chocolatecake

Earning My Ears
Just back from 7 nights at the Royal Pacific - 4 park days and 2 pool days.

I have a 7 yr old and 3 yr old - both boys.

We had a wonderful time. Stayed in tower 3 which was a great location for us - thanks for the recommendations here. We were pleasantly surprised about how good the food was everywhere we ate on property. We ate too many meals to count at the pool side restaurant and everything was good, including the service. I will be dreaming of the nachos. The pizza at Jakes was great too.

The express pass is awesome! My kids had a blast. We rode rides over and over. On Monday - Memorial Day - the wait for HP and the Forbidden Journey was 15 minutes at noon! We went too many times to count.

I have to say something that impressed me - how nice all of the employees are at the parks. People went above and beyond to help with a stubborn 3 year old. We were allowed to skip the preshow of ET because he was scared - their idea and it was wonderful! Little things like this happened more than once and they stuck out.

We will be back!

Yeah! Glad to hear your vacation was fun. Maybe an AP is in the future. We are fans and have had an AP for several years now. Makes a good reason to stay longer and visit more often.

chocolate cake, i love T3 also !
i always choose that tower.

didn't you find the prices for bula bar/ nachos and jakes/pizza to be reasonable?
those foods at those places are hidden gems.

i see a lot of TM's being helpful when there is a child upset over a ride.
very good to read that they solved the problem at ET when your little guy was scared.

did you join in on any of the pool activaties?
adults can win an adult beverage.......

thanks for sharing with us.

I thought the prices were reasonable for the food. $15 for the nachos - that could easily feed 4 people. Biggest plate of nachos I have ever seen. My husband and I never even finished half of them.

The kids meals were big portions as well with the option for fruit instead of fries - which I loved. Fruit every time and my kidos were happy.

We did not join in on the pool activites, but did catch a movie in the pool a few times and saw the hula dancer and flame twirler one night. We also ran into Woody Woodpecker and Scooby Doo in the elevator lobby. They were super cute and interacted with each kid there - drinking my kids apple juice. :) My kids thought it was awesome to see a character and not wait in line.

sounds like you really had a good time at the hotel.
fantastic that your kids got to meet up with some of the characters in the elevator.

i have to laugh when you said the nachos could have feed 4 people.

last year i wanted a "snack" around 4:00 as i had plans to meet up with friends for dinner at citywalk around 7:30.....

i ordered nachos without the meat ($10) at Bula.

i looked at that plate of nachos they sat in front of me and thought.......
no way am i gonna make a dent in this!

the wait staff offered to box up the rest of the nachos for me to take with.
i declined the offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter