Will a week on the Darkside win me over?*maybe next year

:thumbsup2 Great cha-cha-change my friend!!! Hmm... getting a room at GF was NOT in the discussion
BTW...we loved the character interaction at dinner...the step sisters were so good!
:blush: I know BFF :rotfl:

I heard great things about the stepsisters :thumbsup2

::yes:: Let's build our own community!! :thumbsup2

This is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug:

I can see Bob and I enjoying the theming as we could relive a bit of our childhoods :)

For the quotes I've been getting it looks like a very good option for me. No front of the line pass but since I'm planning a slower time of the year I don't think that will be a problem and we'll still get early entry. :thumbsup2

the family compound!! :thumbsup2
:grouphug:
I also signed up for special offers for Portofino Bay so who knows :confused3
The retro look is so cool :thumbsup2

FWIW Sheila, I signed up for special offers and did get a mailing for 40% 2 years in a row. ;) We used it in November at RPR ad our CL room was $239/nt

I think that I might book at the new resort for Oct 2014! :thumbsup2
:woohoo:

For the quotes I've been getting it looks like a very good option for me. No front of the line pass but since I'm planning a slower time of the year I don't think that will be a problem and we'll still get early entry.
Your grandbabies are so spoiled with that Express pass..even a 10 minute wait we use it :rotfl2:

FWIW Sheila, I signed up for special offers and did get a mailing for 40% 2 years in a row. ;) We used it in November at RPR ad our CL room was $239/nt

Your grandbabies are so spoiled with that Express pass..even a 10 minute wait we use it :rotfl2:

I also signed up for email specials .... and I want one now!!!! I hate waiting for things! :rotfl2:

Love the rate on your room!!! Wow what a deal!

And when will I be meeting these grandbabies of mine? :confused3

I also signed up for email specials .... and I want one now!!!! I hate waiting for things! :rotfl2:

And when will I be meeting these grandbabies of mine? :confused3

I wish before the Grannie trip...but you never know when a new trip will pop up ;)

:blush: I know BFF :rotfl:

I heard great things about the stepsisters :thumbsup2

::yes:: You all will LOVE it! (the dinner) Already know you love the GF... stay strong with HRH ... just think of all the snacks... and the $$ you will save by not staying at GF this time around :goodvibes more disney dollars for the next trip..:thumbsup2

the family compound!! :thumbsup2

:cheer2: Sooo ... who to develop the plans?? Pas, you will not be in charge... too much changing my friend... .. :rotfl2: Should we have a community snack room?? :rotfl2: Our own CL lounge!! :cheer2:

Sheila, thanks for the link! Love the retro look of the new hotel.. reminds me of Wildwood, NJ. :goodvibes

Somehow I missed some quotes earlier....

I can see Bob and I enjoying the theming as we could relive a bit of our childhoods :)

Sounds like a great plan Sheila :) And that price that Linda gave us can't be beat. :goodvibes

Another Veruca Salt!! :rotfl2:

I wish before the Grannie trip...but you never know when a new trip will pop up ;)

?? Is one on the horizon? :goodvibes (besides the April trip... ))

I keep looking at spring but my stupid money tree just isn't producing this year! :rotfl2:

Hmmm... well you aren't ever home long enough to water it! :rotfl:

*Safe travels tomorrow Linda!! :cheer2:

::yes:: You all will LOVE it! (the dinner) Already know you love the GF... stay strong with HRH ... just think of all the snacks... and the $$ you will save by not staying at GF this time around :goodvibes more disney dollars for the next trip..:thumbsup2

:goodvibesI am!!! However...if I get a BB for December :scratchin

:cheer2: Sooo ... who to develop the plans?? Pas, you will not be in charge... too much changing my friend... .. :rotfl2: Should we have a community snack room?? :rotfl2: Our own CL lounge!! :cheer2:

:scratchin snack room..YES! Fair enough, I am not in charge of planning..we've decided to move by Melissa right??? :dance3:

*Safe travels tomorrow Linda!! :cheer2:

OK fellow US/IoA planners...when to make reservations to eat? Is it 30 days? 60? :goodvibes

That would be great especially since Disney is so stingy with their pins. Last one I got was back in 2010 for 40% and of course that was the trip we had to cancel:sad1:

I have to say though I have Bob all psyched for the Poly :cool1:

That would be great especially since Disney is so stingy with their pins. Last one I got was back in 2010 for 40% and of course that was the trip we had to cancel:sad1:

I've never gotten a mailing from WDW, but I've called and had them :confused3 I was very happy to get the PIN! It definitely swayed us to RPR this last trip

I am so glad Bob is digging a Poly stay :cheer2:

OK fellow US/IoA planners...when to make reservations to eat? Is it 30 days? 60? :goodvibes

No clue as we never made an ADR there...but keep in the mind there is a great counter service in the WWoHP...appropriately named the "Three Broomsticks" :thumbsup2 We all loved it!!

Sheila, happy that Bob is revved up for the POLY!! :cheer2:

Hi, Jeanette! You have a beautiful family! I am from a family of five siblings, too (I am the oldest) and it is wonderful having so many brothers and sisters! So, on to the trip planning… I see you are planning on staying at HRH! HRH is the frontrunner for our stay. I was thinking about PBH but my son saw HRH and he asked to stay there. I’m giving myself another week or two to decide before I book. I am also a perpetual resort changer, so we’ll see what happens :rolleyes: Thank you for the tip about not paying in full in advance, because I was going to do exactly that! How exciting that you get to have a Disney Day for your birthday AND you will have dinner at 1900 Park Fare!

Here is a shocker...we have never made ADR's for Universal. They have kiosks set up around the parks that you can make reservations for the day of. We have even taken our chances at Mythos with no reservations. We just showed up about 15 minutes before they opened(11:00) and were seated within 10 minutes. This was the first week of July also. We ate at The Three Broomsticks for lunch without ADR's too.

No clue as we never made an ADR there...but keep in the mind there is a great counter service in the WWoHP...appropriately named the "Three Broomsticks" :thumbsup2 We all loved it!!
:goodvibes

Hi, Jeanette! You have a beautiful family! I am from a family of five siblings, too (I am the oldest) and it is wonderful having so many brothers and sisters! So, on to the trip planning… I see you are planning on staying at HRH! HRH is the frontrunner for our stay. I was thinking about PBH but my son saw HRH and he asked to stay there. I’m giving myself another week or two to decide before I book. I am also a perpetual resort changer, so we’ll see what happens :rolleyes: Thank you for the tip about not paying in full in advance, because I was going to do exactly that! How exciting that you get to have a Disney Day for your birthday AND you will have dinner at 1900 Park Fare!
:flower3: You're welcome! It was a mess, my CC was double charged..ugh. It was fixed but 2 hours on check out morning...not happy and truthfully it brought me to tears from frustration. PBH is amazing..that's the problem they are ALL amazing..for a fellow resort changer that's dangerous :upsidedow Even if you are at PBH maybe hop over to the pool I'll buy ya a drink :goodvibes

Here is a shocker...we have never made ADR's for Universal. They have kiosks set up around the parks that you can make reservations for the day of. We have even taken our chances at Mythos with no reservations. We just showed up about 15 minutes before they opened(11:00) and were seated within 10 minutes. This was the first week of July also. We ate at The Three Broomsticks for lunch without ADR's too.
:cheer2: No ADRs!! My hubs will love it, he hates being bound by plans :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter