Wilderness Lodge Room View Photos

Hi...

This is a great thread, and I love the pictures. But can anyone tell me.. are the Bear Face rooms an extra cost, or are they Club Level? Can I get a Bear Face room if we're just regular courtyard view cost? I know it's probably a matter of luck and availability, but I sure love the views from there.

VWL Room 1550 from our March 8-12 stay at the Villas.

100_8416-1.jpg

looking left from the patio
100_8417-1.jpg

looking straight ahead
100_8418-1.jpg

looking right
100_8419-1.jpg

standing out on the grass looking at our patio
100_8420-1.jpg

Hi...

This is a great thread, and I love the pictures. But can anyone tell me.. are the Bear Face rooms an extra cost, or are they Club Level? Can I get a Bear Face room if we're just regular courtyard view cost? I know it's probably a matter of luck and availability, but I sure love the views from there.

Hello- yes you can have a bear face room for regular courtyard view room.
there is no guarantee but request Inner Courtyard View Off the Lobby. This is what we did and we got our bear face room.

It was nice to step out in the all each morning and see that great lobby! We did have a tree in the way blocking our view of the lake, but it also added to the Wilderness privacy!

We have a courtyard regular (Queen) room booked for our end of April trip. Is there something to request to get a better chance of seeing the ELP on the water and the fireworks?
I already have a pack N play/crib "requested" - is a room location too much to request too?
Michelle

What a great thread. We are staying standard at WL at the end of August. Can't wait to see what we get. Either way it will be great. This will be only our 2nd time at a deluxe.

Love this thread!! We're staying at VWL (renting points) in August. I'll definitely make sure to take a room view shot. :yay:

I dont have pics but I had a courtyward view..(facing villas pool) with bunkbeds! It was great.. we's walk right out our room and the villas pool was right there.. room 1156! I wish the Villas had bunkbeds!

We stayed in Room 5145 last week. It's a bunk bed room that overlooked the inner courtyard.

Looking straight out

Looking to the left

Looking to the right - We watched the EWP right from our balcony!!!

Looking straight down

Awesome! I will be referring back to this thread in December when I send a very lovely and loving fax to the CMs at WL, requesting an "Inner Courtyard View off the Lobby"! :worship: Thanks to all the contributors!

For those of you who have requested "bear face rooms", how many have gotten your request honored?

I requested "inner lobby off courtyard" or north wing and got north wing (inner courtyard). I actually am glad I did because I'm not sure if you could see the Mk fireworks from a bear face room (but maybe I'm wrong) and your view of the ELP might be obstructed by trees/distance? It was also nice for us because we could wave at each other when DD and DH were swimming and I was on deck while the baby napped (and vv). As my 5 year old said ("this is the most perfect room ever!"). I will try and figure out how to post pictures soon.
Michelle

I requested "inner lobby off courtyard" or north wing and got north wing (inner courtyard). I actually am glad I did because I'm not sure if you could see the Mk fireworks from a bear face room (but maybe I'm wrong) and your view of the ELP might be obstructed by trees/distance? It was also nice for us because we could wave at each other when DD and DH were swimming and I was on deck while the baby napped (and vv). As my 5 year old said ("this is the most perfect room ever!"). I will try and figure out how to post pictures soon.
Michelle

That would be awesome to see your room location. I'd like to request a room that faces Bay Lake, not the pool. The Bear Face rooms and I've noticed a couple more about half way out where the building angles out a little. If that make sense. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter