Wilderness Lodge CD ??????

ChrisAriel

Earning My Ears
Hi everbody............... We have stayed at the Wildened Lodge a few times and I have always loved the relaxing music they play throughout. I have heard there is a CD available, I have never noticed one at the gift shop. Does anyone know where I can obtain one ??????? We are leaving in just under 3 weeks and I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!! This is my first tread ........could someone tell me how to put up one of those countdown timers ????? Thanks for all the anticipated help.:Pinkbounc

Me too!

I don't believe there is a cd, but if you check Deb Wills' site www.wdwig.com you'll find a list of background music played at WL if you click on the resorts section of the site. It ranges from The Last of the Mohicans through Dances with Wolves and Rodeo, Appalachian Spring, Grofe's Grand Canyon Suite, Bonanza etc etc. I have a few of these CDs separately.

#1MMFan :bounce:

There is not a CD containing the music. I had this discussion with a CM that I would like to have a copy of what Disney was playing and they cannot reproduce due to copyright laws. So if you want the music, you have to get the list from Deb Wills site and then buy all the CD's or download the songs from an online placeand make your own.

try thttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346911his . if it doesn't work go to the tech board for the counter info

Im not sure why people are saying that there is no cd with the music that plays in the wilderness lodge lobby. Unless the music has changed since last summer, there are cd's with that music because I have them and I bought them at the gift shop. I stayed at the wilderness lodge twice last year and it is absolutely the same music that was playing in the backround in the lobby. The cd's were in one of those displays where you can press a button for each different track and hear the songs. The music is very distinctive and it is very relaxing. Maybe they dont sell them anymore, but they did last year, thats for sure.

It took me so many tries I gave up !!!! BUT see I have one now . The best way to get one is go to the tech board and BEG the Tag Fairy to sprinkle magic LOL . I must warn you that it makes my kids worry ;) that I enjoy the TF so much but it is where all the magic is ......... The TF has all the answers !

The stand in the WL Mercantile sells those 'nature' sounds CDs. I have one of the native american ones which is similar but not the same as some of the music played in the lobby. I have never seen an official background music of WL CD in the mercantile. Obviously I'm timing my visits wrong.

#1MMFan :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter