Wild cats of Disneyland photos.

MaleficentRN

Orange Bird is my spirit animal.
My daughter, an avid cat lover, was thrilled when she learned about the kitties that live on property. She spent a lot of time trying to spot them. She only saw couple and was disappointed. Can some of you share your kitty picks for her? Here is one I caught, post nap, in the queue for BTMRR:
IMG_5012.JPG

I will for the Disney Kitties when we go in Dec. ! Along with the Disney Ducks!

After 9 trips to Disneyland, we finally spotted one of the elusive cats in DCA!

I think catsofdisneyland calls this one Francisco, and we saw him outside GRR last trip too! A couple good cat spotting spots we've found are area around GRR, area between GCH and DCA where the hotel entrance is and the entry/exit to Indy.

We saw one of the cats in the esplanade, of all places, before we ever got in the park on our first visit, lol. I love to see the photos of the cats in the park.

Just an FYI -- the person behind the Cats of Disneyland pages and accounts is someone who is/was a member of this forum, who created those accounts on a whim and they became popular. He had a popular Trip Report in the DLR Trip Report section. He is not as active on this forum as he used to be (for various reasons).

Also, I'm going to move this thread over to our Disneyland Community forum, which is where we move most of the photo-based threads. The main Disneyland forum is more for trip planning-related threads.

We saw this cat on our trip the summer of 2013. It was in the bushes/landscaping around the front of the Grand Californian. We cut through the Grand on our way back to the Anabella one night when my daughter spotted it. We didn't notice until later when we were looking at the pictures, the spots on it's back form a hidden Mickey!

upload_2015-9-6_18-3-30.jpeg

I think catsofdisneyland calls this one Francisco, and we saw him outside GRR last trip too! A couple good cat spotting spots we've found are area around GRR, area between GCH and DCA where the hotel entrance is and the entry/exit to Indy.

CMs do call her Francisco, but since tortoiseshell cats are almost always female, lots of regular visitors call her Francesca. She is very friendly and likes being petted (when she's in the mood!). She can be found quite often in the area between Condor Flats and GRR, as the path makes the bend. We look for her and say hello every time we're in that area.

There are at least a couple of cats that hang out around the DLH. We've seen them around the pool area.

Yes, that's Francesca! If you pet her, you'll know for certain that it's her by the kink in her tail. It doesn't show under all her floofy glamour, but you can feel that it's there.

I just realized my image was no longer showing. I'll try to post it again here -

Notice the classic hidden Mickey markings on it's back! We spotted this kitty outside the Grand Californian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter