Wow you have alot....

so far we have

Zelda
Spongebob
Rampage
Monster 4x4
WarioWare
Wii Sports

And we have downloaded alot of old games.

My favorite columns.

What do you think about Rayman?

So far, we have..

Red Steel
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
GT Pro Series
Wii Sports

Jordan :darth:

How is everyone doing with Zelda, anyone done? I am really enjoying it and have two bosses left to beat, I have all mirrow pieces and need to go from there.

Robin

My brother beat it already. I can't beat Zelda games for the life of me so I haven't even tried it yet...:lmao:

Not many games are out in england so i only have a few;) but here they are anyway:
wii sports
tony hawks
wario ware
wii play.
and monster 4x4 :goodvibes

My brother beat it already. I can't beat Zelda games for the life of me so I haven't even tried it yet...:lmao:

Kudos to your brother.:thumbsup2 . I might have already finished if I was not having to compete for time on it with my son and then my bother on weekends.:laughing: My son thinks he owns that Wii just because HE got it for Christmas!:rotfl: The Wii even has my Husband playing the sports games. We are really enjoying it.

Robin

Excite Truck, Zelda, and Wii Sports. I haven't gotten allowance in ages.

I already beat Zelda, but I still have two more golden bugs to get. Any help? Here are the ones I have (x's mean I have it)...
[x][x] [ ] [ ] [x][x]
[x][x] [x][x] [x][x]
[x][x] [x][x] [x][x]

I'm just wondering if I ever get one of these and Zelda, I heard both Zant and Ganondorf are jokes of fights. Is this true?

I heard zant is a total push-over and Ganon is a wimp on ice.

Otherwise the game looks awesomesauce.

Zant is pretty easy, but certain parts of the Ganondorf fights are VERY annoying. (coughorsebackcough)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter