Wicked in Chicago meet-11/4/06

Princess Mindy

Mouseketeer, proud and true!<br><font color=darkor
Good afternoon!
I am putting together a Chicago DIS meet to go see Wicked on Saturday, November 4th for the 2pm showing at the Ford theatre. We will meet up somewhere nearby (TBD) to have lunch at around 11:45, eat and head over to the theatre for the 2pm show.

I currently have 14 people signed up and have a reservation block for 20. So the first 6 people get tickets!! Families are welcome, but keep in mind that the show may not be appropriate for very small children.

**Tickets are 37$ each (that includes all taxes) payable to me via check in advance (no later than September 30th) :teeth: PM me for my address to send the check. Please put your phone number on the check so that I have a way of contacting you on the day of the show. I will mail your ticket to you when I've received your check. Late payments may result in releasing your seats. **

I am paying for the tickets on the 11th of September. I will post the confirmation when I receive them.

Please post here or PM me if you'd like to go and how many tickets you need!!

so far I have:
Me: 1
Bunchkin: 2
Michelle: 2
Disneymama: 4
Tiggern: 2
Sk8Leigh: 1
Kim Raye: 2

So the total is 14. I need 6 more!

I have to give them a fair warning! :lmao:

seriously people, aside from Michelle, we are not scary people! :teeth: Please come join in the fun!

We'll take 3 of the tickets, if you still have them. I little birdie PMed me and promised that you don't bite. ;)

jfulcer said:
We'll take 3 of the tickets, if you still have them. I little birdie PMed me and promised that you don't bite. ;)

All right! you got it! 3 tickets to jfulcer! :banana: :banana:

3 LEFT TO GO!!

New List:
Me: 1
Bunchkin: 2
Michelle: 2
Disneymama: 4
Tiggern: 2
Sk8Leigh: 1
Kim Raye: 2
Jfulcer: 3

New total is 17. 3 left!

DisneyMommyMichelle said:

For crying outloud, woman, is there a list you're NOT on????? :rotfl2:

j/k!!!

You will LOVE Wicked! I saw it in NYC and SAN!

Have a great time!

:sunny:

shows_wicked.gif

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I will take the last ticket if available. I also got a PM from a little birdie....

YAYYY! we have 20 peeps. BUT Mindy we can have more than 20 correct? in case we have more parties interested?

Hooray! we have our 20! Thanks to Disneykat and Brisully for joining us!

I've already got the contract for 20 because I wasn't sure whether there would be seats left, so to change might cause a problem, but if anyone is interested, PM me or post here and let me know. I will be paying the contract on September 11th, so please let me know before then. And if I don't respond, don't worry-I'll be on vacation from the 2-9 and will get back to you when I get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter