Why is December sooo far away

sugarmonster

Earning My Ears
I have just reserved a vacation villa for a two week Christmas vacation to Disney. :cloud9: I am traveling with my immdeiate family to celebrate Christmas together (which usually never happens because they are in South Carolina and we are in Connecticut).

This is our second trip to Disney and I hope to make it much more fufilling than the first(during which I was 5 months pregnant and miserable).
The first time around we didn't see much as we got there at around noon (morning sickness) and left by 6 (just tired, hot, cranky etc.).

So I am sooo excited that we may actually experience the rides this time and cant wait for December!!!!!!

We are planning a trip in December as well. :woohoo: I know what you mean about it being soooo far away!

We have booked our trip for 12/7 to 12/11 :cool1: I am already sooo very excited about it. My hubby gave it to me for my Christmas gift :banana: this past Christmas which I LOVED by the way. Now time needs to speed up and slow down when we get there. :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter