Why Does VMK close

It closes at 10pm for you because you are on the west coast.

Closes at 1am on the East coast.

And it closes at all because it is a children's game and I suppose Disney feels kids need sleep- not to mention that because it is a children's game they have to provide moderation (available staff during opening hours) and this way they aren't on 24hours a day-

It closes at 10 pm PST to go with 1 am EST.

Makes for an easy closing for Pac Coast. That's why it closes at ten.

It closes to simulate the Parks. DL doesn't stay open 24 hours...

well, as you probably know, vmk staff are real people, and they need to sleep. they prevent all of the bad stuff in vmk (you know what i mean). if staff ever stopped working, i'd hate to see what would happen within vmk. so that's one of the main reasons why vmk closes.

unfortunately, staff have to sleep. gosh dont you just wish they were robots and could stay awake 24 7 oh well. the bad thing is where i live, vmk doesnt open until ten in the moring! its torture having to wait!

I'm probably going to sound like a broken record here lol but...

...VMK moderates everyone in the game and is there to answer the "Help" button. They want to make sure that everyone feel safe, and the best way they feel to do that is by being there to moderate the game. Staff can't be at the game 24/7 and so it closes.

Hmmm...a day and night-shift staff sounds interesting... :rolleyes:

swimmingirl47 said:
unfortunately, staff have to sleep. gosh dont you just wish they were robots and could stay awake 24 7 oh well. the bad thing is where i live, vmk doesnt open until ten in the moring! its torture having to wait!

me too!!!!!!!!!! unfortunatley, i've never been to a closing because i can't stay up that late!!!! wish i was on pacific time so that it would open when i woke up, and i could always be on for closing!

i like it opening at 9 for me bc im central, i wake up at 8:30 do stuff and go online, i wish it would stay open a little longer though, like runescape

I believe that VMK closes because it lets kids and staff sleep. If it didn't close, how would we be able to play the next morning. ;)

swimmingirl47 said:

You think 10's bad???!!! I have to wait until 3pm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter