Why does this forum only go back two pages?

Tulirose

<font color=blue>"MIS-ter Garibaldi!"<br><font col
I notice that this forum only goes back two pages. When I wanted to find two old posts of mine, I had to do a search of all my postings. (THAT was interesting and a pain in the butt).

Because we only go back two pages, we have lost some Gardening Classics - Gina's iris planting instructions comes to mind -

..........{foliage side here} X (nothing here).... X{foliage side here}

............nothing here.....................X........................nothing here

.....................................{foliage side here}................................

Tuli the post are there. It's set to show post from the last 30 days. Reset it to show post from the beginning or from whenever you want.

She's got it, you can set that on the home page of the forum, just pull down the box on the bottom of the page.

LOL! Phew, it's good to know they are there!

You really want to keep that iris post front and center, eh, Tuli????

If you're lucky, I'll do my bulb garden strategy for you in a few weeks.....:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

LOL LOL LOL

Gina - Your iris post and the various responses to it had me rolling on the floor!!! :crazy: :p It would be a shame to lose it to cyberspace land!

And thanks all for educating me in regards to adjusting things at the bottom of the page. Wow! That is SO neat! So the Community Board and the Cruise Board obviously get lots more people and postings because they are also set at 30 days and have tons of pages. When I set this forum to "The BEGINNING", we only have 15 little old pages. That's okay by me, I like small and intimate groups. :D

Small and intimate we are Tulirose, but we're also a fairly young, newly planted perennial, and we've blossomed quickly! ;) :)

.....no obvious bias here of course....... :) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter