Why Do I Cry... Does Any Body Else???

I always cry at Disney. The sight of the castle, the parades, just about anything can start the waterworks.

We hadn't been in years and two years ago were able to go and take our adult son and his girlfriend, who had never been. My son kept telling his gf about me and the tears. As we walked down main street to the castle on our first day, my sons girlfriend came running up from behind me and hugged me telling me thank you so much for this, then the tears really began.
I don't know why it is either but I don't mind because I know they are happy tears. Looking forward to crying again this August!!

I almost cried when we went to our local aquarium store and found this fishtank ornament to buy and add to my fishtank...

I'm an "All things Disney" crier as well! I always cry driving under the Welcome sign coming on property. I didn't make it through the first page of this thread before the waterworks began. I'm not much of a football fan but must watch the end of the Super Bowl for the MVP "I'm going to Disney World" commercial even though I know I'm going to cry! DH and I are going in August for the first time ever without the kids and I know I'll cry the entire time!!

I'm an "All things Disney" crier as well! I always cry driving under the Welcome sign coming on property. I didn't make it through the first page of this thread before the waterworks began. I'm not much of a football fan but must watch the end of the Super Bowl for the MVP "I'm going to Disney World" commercial even though I know I'm going to cry! DH and I are going in August for the first time ever without the kids and I know I'll cry the entire time!!

:goodvibes I just about started reading your response! one time that I will always remember, I lost it, in the middle of the park, right after they opened the park, an dropped the rope, and they immediately starting playing "Celebrate" by Corbin Bleu. Mom and I were there for the millionth time as well always flew in from Calgary, and it was absolutely AMAZING.

Nope, you are SOOOOO not alone in that tearing-up thing! Actually, the last time we went down my DH and I BOTH choked up a bit when we first hit Main St. USA and saw the Castle.

I can't speak for him, but I get choked up because it brings back so many memories of when my mom and I would visit (she passed away when I was 9 years old) and how happy she was when she saw me get so excited over being at "The Happiest Place on Earth!" Now I get to see my own kids get really excited over being there. Circle of Life and such...

You guys are terrible! I made a video of my mom last year. I paid her trip to Disneyland for her birthday. I made her a scrapbook and we bought her an ice cream cake. The scrapbook had all sorts of photos and memories from a previous trip we all had together and on the very last page, it had the plane tickets for the 2 of us. It was amazing. She started crying like crazy. It was one of the best memories I have had in my entire life.

I cried today at Disneyland during the parade, on Its a Small World, and during the Fireworks. The part of the parade that really got me going was when the Princess float went by and was playing Once Upon a Dream, since my daddy used to sing that song to me as we danced around the house together when I was little. I miss him.

I made this video of some of our trips. The first video segment is from mom last year, when we surprised her on her birthday that her and I were going to Disneyland for her birthday. This is the video I showed her this morning to tell her that once again we were heading to Disneyland.

http://gallery.me.com/kelly.hamzic#100055

Do you suppose we cry because of the shear joy Disney brings? It really is the happiest place on earth!

I'm NOT a crier for anything else -- sad movies, weddings, funerals... ahaha, you name it. But I DO cry at all things Disney. Last year while watching Wishes I was so choked up I pretended not to hear my hubby when he asked me something -- if I answered I would cry out loud!
You are not alone! hahah

I made this video of some of our trips. The first video segment is from mom last year, when we surprised her on her birthday that her and I were going to Disneyland for her birthday. This is the video I showed her this morning to tell her that once again we were heading to Disneyland.

http://gallery.me.com/kelly.hamzic#100055

Thanks for sharing that... you had me crying!!!! It looked like you guys had fun... I hope your next trip is just as great!:wizard:

I cry at EVERY DW trip. I cry when I step onto Main Street, I cry at the shows, I cry at some of the parades, I cry at fireworks...I'm a wreck when I'm there! ;) It is THE most magical and special place to me...and my entire family will say at least once, on every trip, "She's gonna cry again, isn't she?":lmao:

I wouldn't say that I get overly emotional, but I do feel sad when I see advertisements on TV or in a magazine for Disney when I haven't been in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter