Why Do I Cry... Does Any Body Else???

I can't believe there is a thread for this! I am so glad I am not alone :goodvibes I cry when I see the castle for the first time (and I've seen it a dozen or more times). I cry during the fireworks shows. I cry sitting in front of the computer, watching other peoples vacations, surprise trips, etc. on You Tube!

One of my favorite memories was when we were on the monorail and this young boy was just seeing the castle for the first time EVER, as we were coming around the bend (You all know what section I'm talking about!) He was so excited he had almost the entire car in tears. We then burst out in spontaneous laughter because we caught ourselves trying to hide our tears from everyone else! It was a great moment and a wonderful feeling in our hearts because we have all been there... seeing the castle for the first time. Heck, I'm tearing up just thinking about it!:love:

I get teary in disney all the time! As soon as I turn the corner and see the castle I am in tears. I cry watching youtube videos also. When we would take my cousins when they were younger I would cry when they saw their favorite character for the first time. Disney is such a magical place to be!

I always cry when I go to Disney. There is nothing like being in Magic Kingdom after a long day of rides and fun and watching the Wishes. It always brings a tear to my eyes.

I've always cried at Disney. Parades, fireworks, the MK rope drop show, all of it gets me. I know I'm going to be a big blubbering mess on my next trip in Feb. it will be my first trip without my mom. She passed away this past March, and even thinking about going down to the World without her just gets me all choked up.

kimmiecub said:
I've always cried at Disney. Parades, fireworks, the MK rope drop show, all of it gets me. I know I'm going to be a big blubbering mess on my next trip in Feb. it will be my first trip without my mom. She passed away this past March, and even thinking about going down to the World without her just gets me all choked up.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My 1st trip to WDW since my mom had passed away was in 2008 so I know how you feel. We use to go just about every year together. I'll admit, a few tears were shed and it was difficult but I tried to keep in mind that she would want me to enjoy the time. Good luck!

Sent from my GalaxyS II

You cry because you are human. Don't be afraid to let it show. Disney *IS* magical if you let it be. :santa:

Even Cast Member's get teary. I rarely have a dry eye when my partner and I watch Illuminations at EPCOT.

Not only is it an awesome show but we also used part of the soundtrack in our wedding ceremony several years ago :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter