why did you choose your dis/vmk name???

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
why did you choose the dis name you chose???? some of yours seem simple to figure out, but others make me wonder. so i'll start out: my bff was helping me get an aim screen name, and it ended up being dancegrl1093 (i am a dancing girl born in the 10th month in the year 93)............. anyways, to make things simpler on myself, i made my dis name, and vmk username the same (although the passwords are different!!!)..............

once in WDW while waiting for the spectromagic parade to start, i had a blue lollipop........ my whole face was basically dyed blue. at the end of the parade, mary poppins is one of the characters you'll find, and even though it was very dark out, she walked up to me and was able to say, "you have blue lips!" (although blue lips sounded like 1 word). so whenever i think of disney magic, i think of myself about 3 years ago and my bluelips (because when you're that young it seems extremely magical to have an encounter like that). and even now, if i have a lollipop that even has a slight blue tinge to it, you can garuntee my lips and teeth will be blue..........
can't wait to hear from all of you!!!

i chose birdman94 becuase im that for like everything also im born in 94 and i love birds

I got mine from... you guessed it, my cat, Shadow :)

Now my VMK name is a whole other story.

ShadowKittyKat said:
I got mine from... you guessed it, my cat, Shadow :)

Now my VMK name is a whole other story.
i'd love to here how you ended up with Grape Willow........... in fact i'll change the title of this thread because my vmk name has an interesting story behind it too................

Well I will tell my story with a picture...

grapewillowbm5.png

i chose my name crazymegacoolkid becuase im cool im a kid and well trying to find that vmk didnt have taken already or allowed drived me crazy so im crazy because of that im megacool and im a kid

I chose Bluesomebody because, well, my favorite color was blue and I didn't want anybody to know who I really was. But that changed.

SomeyBody because I uh, put a y in my name by accident? Oh well. I don't know.

I chose my VMK name because this girl that was in my school when I was in 7th and 8th grade called me Tedward and then just a lot of people called me Tedward. But That is like the only reason but I just found this funny. Like at the end of my 9th grade year this kid in one of my classes called me Tedward and he was a junior then so he didn't know that people called me that and I was like why did you call me that and he was like because I wanted to. But now like everyone calls me Tedward and I am like am I in VMK? (not really but it makes the story more VMK :)) but yea that is why I chose my VMK name.

Well.. first i wanted to be littlelauren and it was already taken so they gave me like all these other choices and i chose bestlittlelauren :)

- yeah i know my story is really boaring lol :rotfl:

I chose mine because I had no choice...lol After being asked for the bazzilionth (that's just my made up # when i need to over exagerate something) time to change my name by VMK I just took my name and maiden name initials...but they didn't accept that either :badpc: so I added an a to Jenn and became Jennac. I know it's not the most interesting story, but after being a guest for about a month I was just happy to have a name.

Mine comes from the Pern book series by Anne McCaffrey. It's the name of one of the main dragons in there. My fiance loves that series and she came up with the name. That's also my VMK name.

Also, I have two mules. The first one I made was named Mulee, and the reason for that should be pretty obvious. The other one is called K.na, which is the name of the main character in the novel that my fiance is writing (actually, it's K'na, but the registration wouldn't take apostrophes). :thumbsup2

I have 2 stories behind my name. I actually "borrowed" it from my sister but I kind of came up with it. First, it goes with my school (and I like when people say 'go hall' because we say that at basketball games :)). The second I think is kind of funny. My sister had a loaner laptop while her own was being fixed. She couldn't use the ethernet cord because she couldn't find where to plug it in. Wireless didn't work in the room unless the door was open, which is a pain if you don't want people poking their heads in wondering who's in the room with the door open. So, she'd use her laptop in the hall, hence hall girl. :goodvibes

Mine's from my VMK name!
I wanted to be pinkchick but it was taken on vmk. So I misspelled Chicklet (like the gum) on purpose for a little twist ;)
So here I am pinkCHICLETT; the name that everyone claims to have been first with but I was ;)

I know I have confused many with my vmk name but it is actually a real life nickname my friends in high school gave me. It actually is part of my first and last name lol.

Ren (Favorite TV show in the 90s "Ren & Stimpy")
Pen (Used to collect pens)
Ner (The N is shared, but it's the last 3 letters of something I won't share on the internet because it's a little embaressing ;))

Grumpy_Disney_Dad on here because I love everything Disney and if i go to long with out my fix , my DD10 calls me grumpydisneydaddy. I am Grumpy_guy on VMK because they asked to to change from Grumpy_Disney_Dad because of all that insane bay bee rubbish going on

CrazyChik here coz i am one and my vmk name will be after famous racehorses but as they did not allow electrocutionist i am trying hurricane run :goodvibes

sassymom said:
I chose mine because I had no choice...lol After being asked for the bazzilionth (that's just my made up # when i need to over exagerate something) time to change my name by VMK I just took my name and maiden name initials...but they didn't accept that either :badpc: so I added an a to Jenn and became Jennac. I know it's not the most interesting story, but after being a guest for about a month I was just happy to have a name.
same here............... i wanted to make a mule which i was hoping i would make my main character, but after all versions of snow white (even snowy_white) and npc were rejected (i had a cool idea involving snow white and npcs.............), i tried some random things that were also rejected......... so after millions of tries, i came up with guestforeverandever (as in a guest forever and ever, which i was apparently)........... however, that was 1 letter over the limit, so i settled for guestforevernever (guest forever 'n ever).............. i kinda regret that now because it looks like guest forever never..............

There is 3 things i do in life baseball,computer,TV. ( mostly baseball)

I cant get away from it. So therefore since i always do baseball i am kind of a maniac to so you got my name. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter