Whose Going The Week Before Christmas???

The week before Christmas, the week of Christmas and the week after Christmas!:rotfl: :yay: :banana:

I'm excited!

Charleyann

You've all picked a GREAT week! We went Dec 15-22 last year and it was fantastic in every way!

Allyson :)

You've all picked a GREAT week! We went Dec 15-22 last year and it was fantastic in every way!

Allyson,

How was the weather that week? I can handle the crowds but I'm a little worried about the weather that time of year.

I had been scared too from what I had read, people wearing mittens and coats. Well we had perfect weather! It was sunny every day and in the 70s/80s. We wore shorts by day and at night my girls and I usually put on capris and we had hoodies but didn't always need them. We swam and some days it felt downright HOT being sunny and low 80s. It couldn't have been better! The last day we were there it was cloudy but other than that SUNSHINE and WARM!

Allyson

I had been scared too from what I had read, people wearing mittens and coats. Well we had perfect weather! It was sunny every day and in the 70s/80s. We wore shorts by day and at night my girls and I usually put on capris and we had hoodies but didn't always need them. We swam and some days it felt downright HOT being sunny and low 80s. It couldn't have been better! The last day we were there it was cloudy but other than that SUNSHINE and WARM!

Allyson

Thanks so much! Here's hoping the weather will be just as nice this year!

Allyson

I read your trip report. It was a hoot. My husband had just came in from work (second shift) while I was reading it and I told him about your husband, Grumpy. My husband is a Disney Grumpy too. In fact, my girls bought him the Grumpy hat, shirt, and slippers for our last trip.:rotfl2:
I showed him the pictures of Goofy and Grumpy on their last day, he laughed. He looked at your husbands picture with awe, and said nostaligic like, "Oh the last day a Disney I remember that wonderful feeling.":rotfl:

I read your trip report. It was a hoot. My husband had just came in from work (second shift) while I was reading it and I told him about your husband, Grumpy. My husband is a Disney Grumpy too. In fact, my girls bought him the Grumpy hat, shirt, and slippers for our last trip.:rotfl2:
I showed him the pictures of Goofy and Grumpy on their last day, he laughed. He looked at your husbands picture with awe, and said nostaligic like, "Oh the last day a Disney I remember that wonderful feeling.":rotfl:
What a riot! So you can relate to life with a Disney grump huh? Happy planning! I wish I was going again at Christmas, what a great time to be there!

19th - 27th at the SOG. Looking forward to it. Anyone know how to get a bday cake delivered to shades of green? Trying to figure that one out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter