Whose going September/October 2007?

We will be there 9/30-10/4 staying at POFQ... then Disney Wonder 10/4-10/7... then off site 10/7-10/11... can't wait......

I made our PS arrangements for Fantasmic yesterday and booked the Discover Magic Tour today! All my eating reservations are in order so now all left to do is make arrangements for my son's private Jui-Jitsu lessons, pack, and WAIT for 24 days! I think I can make it! :cheer2:

I received our magical express paperwork yesterday. Our 30th wedding anniversary trip is the 18th to the 24th of next month. Are we suppose to get another packet of information. Has anyone received their's yet that are going around the same time as us. Just wondering. I can't wait to go!:cool1: :cool1: :goodvibes

We are at OKW in a 1 br from Sept. 24 to Oct 2.

Our ADR's
9/25 Chef De France
9/26 50's Prime Time
9/27 Mama Melrose Fantasmic
9/28 Norway Princess Dining F&W
9/29 LeCelliers AK Passholder party
9/30 Tony's MNSSHP
10/1 Concorse Steak

we will be there oct 11-20 kid free. can't wait. did 3 vacations at WDW with the kids and loved it. just always had to run run run( well the kids wanted to do everything in one day) now we can do what we think will be fun. waiting for a parade and a few shows(yes we love the rides too)

KYCruiseCrazy , shhhh, don't tell the kids!! They think that DW cannot be nearly as much fun without them. :laughing:

I loved taking my kids and enjoyed the trips with the grandkids but there is something also special about going alone also. Every trip is different.

Enjoy your freedom!! Just do not act so happy about it when you get home or they will insist on going with you next time. :rotfl2:

Slightly Goofy

We are heading down 9/29 to 9/30! When should I be looking for my package in the mail? I have never stayed on site before so I don't know what to expect? What exactly do we receive? I have been playing with out ADR's and reading as much as I can on these wonderful DIS boards. The kids are too young to be really excited. It is DH and I who are beside ourselves. It can't come too soon!

Sunshein, I just got mine for my first 13 days commencing on Sept 9th a few days ago. I expect my other 11 days will arrive before we leave. I printed out my confirmation from disney.com just in case it does not.

I used to get the written confirmations a lot sooner. I wonder if they are delaying now cause they often had to send more and more copies when changes were made?

I got a $15 voucher for Planet Hollywood, a free golf certificate as well as a coupon for an extended ride on some race boat or something along with some luggage tags.

I would not worry too much. Disney is pretty good at handling things as a rule. Hope you have a good time. We will be leaving a few days after you arrive so maybe we will meet. You are only going for two days BTW??

SG/Linda

I don't know what I was thinking when I was writing! We are there from 9/22 to 9/30. I don't know how I could stand to leave after 2 days! Thanks for pointing that out. So I guess you get everything about a month in advance. That is good to know. I will be watching for it.

Thanks again!

Me and mine will be going towards the end of September, am so excited as I have never been to Florida before. We are going for two weeks and already can't decide what to do. Been browsing the restaurant thread and already can't wait to try a Lapu Lapu and Glowtini :D

I bought into the DVC my last disney trip in May and I've been itching to go home ever since! I just talked my Boy friend into going this October! We will be at Saratoga Springs from 10/4-10/6 and then stay at the Contemporary Reseort on 10/7! We are doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party on the 4th! We are two adults (NO Kids)...Is MNSSHP fun for adults? Does everyone usually dress up???

CAN'T Wait!!!!

Sunshein, I releived to hear that you are staying longer than two days. I feel so sorry for the short timers who had bad weather luck etc. I always give way in line etc. for others who are not as lucky as we are.

We have had many trips and might have a few more to come.:thumbsup2

Slightly Goofy

WOW!!
lotsa DISners at WDW the same time :banana: :banana:
just DH & self this time
9/29 ~ 10/7
BWV's (studio with our beloved BW view :love: )

ADR's made, AP's ordered, booked flights & rental car (from dolphin alamo, gotta hit the coach & dooney outlets!! :woohoo: ) ........

soon it'll be just a month away.........:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter