Who's up waiting to call Disney? lol

who knew waiting on hold could be so difficult, my 2 little ones will be out of bed soon and then the real fun begins, already poued their milk, will just heat up waffles with one hand from there. . .

Still on hold here too!

The optimist in me just changed my sig to reflect our 07 stay at ASMovies. I hope we get it!!

Good thing my oldest DD is on vacation this week. Otherwise, I'd have to be leaving in 15 minutes to take her down to school. Hopefull the baby will sleep awhile longer too this morning. LOL :wizard:

So far, 41 minutes on hold here. :scared:

on hold for 5 mintues got what I wanted- free dining
AS Sports Preferred 9/16-9/23
I think it went very fast because I was just calling to modify my existing reservation from February.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

By the way when I started calling the CM told me there was already 191 calls in their queue- good luck!!

still holding - 38 minutes......PLEASE pick up before my kiddos get up!!!!!

45 minutes for me now. Thank God Dh is home from work today. I think my youngest is awake upstairs with him. I have been in the basement for almost an hour now freezing. Turned heat on but not getting warm yet. I cant go upstairs because kids will be glued to me while i am trying to do this. I need a cup of coffee too.:dance3:

47 minutes and counting here... :scared:

Not sure how much longer I can stay on hold... argh.

I'm only booking free dining for one room in our party (we have 5 rooms booked) as 4 rooms got the 40% off coupon and that's a bigger savings than the free dining promotion, but it would still be nice to get the savings for the one party.

Argh... pick up, pick up!

monami7,
How cool!! Congratulations!:thumbsup2
We had a great time. Don't forget to mention it when you make your dining reservations. Lilly got lots of special attention from the CMs. They treated her so nice...a couple of them even got very emotional with tears in their eyes:sad1:
Have fun!
Kerri

It's been 45 minutes for me...would you believe I was sitting at the breakfast table at 7:10, and it came to me I had to get on the phone?! How could I forget?! Stressing way too much about stuff at work. I need a vacation!

Oh, and I'm modifying my existing room only (crosses fingers) with any luck!

wow, I just called from my dh phone, there not even taking anymore calls. it said all circuits are busy try back later and hung up. 50 min. I called at exactly 7, along with everyone else, how long does it take?

We finally got through!!! I didn't think dh was willing to budge on the resort but we couldn't get BCV or BWV for 22-29 OR 19-25 when we tried to wiggle our dates.

Soooooo, we are going to SSR on 9/22-29 with free dining!! We still have a 2BR villa so the savings helps a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter