Who's Married and in College???

gabriellewatson

Mouseketeer
So I would love to get to know my community more!

I'm Gabrielle and this is my husband Gavin!

I am 21. He's 23.

We're young, married, and broke! We love it though; it makes our life exciting!

Feel free to post a little about yourself and post a pic!

Picture029-skewed.jpg

~A dream is a wish your heart makes ~

congratulations! No I wish I could say that, not yet at least. I'm 20 years old but want to so badly. I've always been one for marriage since I was little. I wish you guys tremendous happiness and God Bless!

Any girls? Marriage? Disney CP this year? get back to me...haha

you two look so sweet together - congats!! :goodvibes I'm not married, however I sure feel like I am! My BF and I have been together for almost 5 1/2 years now, but we don't plan on getting married until we're both finished with school. Best of luck to you!

Congrads on the wedding.

I am engaged but not married... not yet at least.

I am 21 and he is 24.

We are planning to work abroad in about a year. When we are there we are going to have no over head so there will be a chance to save for the wedding a life after. I am hoping to get married after we coming home. Doing most of the planning while we are away.

Do you have any advise?

Congrads on the wedding.

I am 21 and he is 24.

We are planning to work abroad in about a year. When we are there we are going to have no over head so there will be a chance to save for the wedding a life after. I am hoping to get married after we coming home. Doing most of the planning while we are away.

Do you have any advise?

First of all long time no talk.
Second of all OMG you are engaged?!?!

Congrads on the wedding.

I am 21 and he is 24.

Do you have any advise?

Um, well there are lots of short cuts and ways to plan your own wedding. I did it and saved a lot of money. Let me put together a list of ideas, money saving tips espeically. I'll send you a message later.

Me and My Dh got married while in College we are both 23 and are getting ready to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We got married REALLY young! But have never made a better decision. My Dh just grad. with his Masters last month and we are the proud parents of three little girls. I know all too well the struggle of being broke, happy and married!! We laugh about it now but really it was those struggles that brought us into a bond that is so strong! I wish you all the best!:goodvibes

DH and I were married in college. I was 24 and he was 26. I'll be graduating with my masters degree in December and DH is working on his PhD. We have been married for 4 years and have 2 little girls. It's been a struggle at times as finding quality childcare is tough, and finding time to work on our homework is even tougher! But we wouldn't trade our family for anything.

Hey gabrielle, I see you are in denton. Do you go to UNT? I got engaged when I was 20, and I was a college student. I am getting married in August :yay: , I am now 22, and my DF is still in college. I graduated last year, and he won't graduate until December. (Unexpected major change, you know how it is, lol)

Hi everyone! I got married last month, march 30. I'm 27 and hubby is 26. We're both in college, last semester (finally). We're both studying veterinary medicine. We lived together for 3 years, so we finally decided to make it official.

What a beautiful dress and couple!

I am not married yet, but I have a fiancee (we got engaged at Epcot last year), and we are in college. :) We are hoping to get married at Disney (if my parents will dish the $$$ lol!)

CONGRATULATIONS!! You guys make a beautiful couple.

And no, not married. I am pretty terrified of commitment and always have been.

(Even when I was younger I was scared of commitment, like I woudl freak out when someone gave me a best friends necklace. I would cheat on best friends too, I had different necklaces that I would wear around different friends :rotfl: )

See why I can't get married?

I am 25 and my wife is 24. I have been out of school for 2 years now and she has been out for 1. In august we will have been married for 6 years. If you do the math, I was 19 and she was 18. We have been very blessed and would not change a thing we did. INcluding our honeymoon (Honeymoon Suite at WL). We have been passholders our entire marriage and plan to introduce another pass holder shortly. We are expecting a little boy in August on our anniversary. Working full time, trying to take a full course load and being married is not for everyone, but it was right for us.

I don't think I would be ready to be married while still in school...:confused3 :confused3

I know I'm beyond the typical college age group, but I'm a full-time student and have been married for almost 13 years. I did a stint in the military and have been following hubby around (he stayed in and I got out) and have finally gotten to a stable enough place where I shouldn't have to transfer (again) and finally finish school. I'm thirty-*cough* (muffled last digit).

I'm not married, but I'm engaged. We're not getting married until after college though (not my wishes, but I respect my DF's decision). My momma and I have already started planning my Disneyland wedding though.

My husband and I got married when he was 18 and I was 20. I had about 1 1/2 years left of college. 2 months before I graduated, I had my son, who is now 2 years old.

Now it is my husbands turn to go to school...he will be graduating in a couple of weeks with his associates degree, and then he will go on to get his bachelor's.

I agree with #1cinderellasfan....being broke and in love brings you even closer together. We've been through a lot together and it has made us a team.

No chance, my job is taking me out of the country, so I gotta find a girl who loves traveling. I'll be in Australia this summer.

Congrats. Beautiful gown!! Love it!
I got married at 19 while I was in college. Hubby was 32 when we got married (yea yea I know......hes a big kid though lol). We are coming up on our 4th anniversary in August. I finished college, we've moved twice, been to disney twice (going again in the end of august), we both work full time and most of the money goes to my two horses and into our cars lol. But we love it...and we have alot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter