Who's going or wants to go in December ?

I wondered if RADP was your group, I saw your name as a host for something, what do you have to do ??

What the heck is RADP anyway :rotfl: I've heard people say they ruined Spaceship Earth, I haven't read why though, I love that attraction

I can't believe we're only 3 weeks away!! It's getting so close I can feel it!!:banana:

I wondered if RADP was your group, I saw your name as a host for something, what do you have to do ??

What the heck is RADP anyway :rotfl: I've heard people say they ruined Spaceship Earth, I haven't read why though, I love that attraction

RADP is a usenet group, rec.arts.disney.parks where I posted all my Disney stuff prior to the DIS. It's unmoderated so it got too crazy and I don't post there anymore. But I know a lot of people from there so we hang at the meets.

I don't really have to do anything if I host, just confirm to people who show up that we don't know that yes this is the meet, and try getting everybody in a line together. I have to remember to bring my Mickey hands.

They removed all the scenes from the descent of Spaceship Earth and you play with a computer screen in your vehicle now on the way down. It puts your face on a cartoon about the future. Cute but I can't work it into the game.

I can't believe that I don't have another trip before the December one and that it's under 2 months till the Australia trip.

RADP is a usenet group, rec.arts.disney.parks where I posted all my Disney stuff prior to the DIS. It's unmoderated so it got too crazy and I don't post there anymore. But I know a lot of people from there so we hang at the meets.

I don't really have to do anything if I host, just confirm to people who show up that we don't know that yes this is the meet, and try getting everybody in a line together. I have to remember to bring my Mickey hands.

They removed all the scenes from the descent of Spaceship Earth and you play with a computer screen in your vehicle now on the way down. It puts your face on a cartoon about the future. Cute but I can't work it into the game.

I can't believe that I don't have another trip before the December one and that it's under 2 months till the Australia trip.

Sounds kind of cool about Spaceship Earth ! but I will miss the old descent, I liked that part and it made sense

Okay the meets sound boring, I thought there was more to it than doing a ride together

I can't believe your Australia trip is so close either ! you must be super excited :hyper: are you going with your friend or alone ?

Sounds kind of cool about Spaceship Earth ! but I will miss the old descent, I liked that part and it made sense

Okay the meets sound boring, I thought there was more to it than doing a ride together

I can't believe your Australia trip is so close either ! you must be super excited :hyper: are you going with your friend or alone ?

Some meets are a lot more than doing a ride together. Let's see, I'm going to a meet at 50's P/T for dinner with a group of over 70 other, I'm going to a meet that's a gift swap, a meet that is s photo scavenger hunt through MK...just to name a few. Yes, some meets are joinging up with others and going on an attraction, but the really fun ones are ones you have to sign up for, in advance, with various other online communities.
It's one of the great things about going to WDW for MouseFest...I've been going for 4 or 5 years now...every year, I do a different meet. I've met a ton of terrific people that way.
Just wanted to show that there are different types of meets out there, you just have to look for them.

Some meets are a lot more than doing a ride together. Let's see, I'm going to a meet at 50's P/T for dinner with a group of over 70 other, I'm going to a meet that's a gift swap, a meet that is s photo scavenger hunt through MK...just to name a few. Yes, some meets are joinging up with others and going on an attraction, but the really fun ones are ones you have to sign up for, in advance, with various other online communities.
It's one of the great things about going to WDW for MouseFest...I've been going for 4 or 5 years now...every year, I do a different meet. I've met a ton of terrific people that way.
Just wanted to show that there are different types of meets out there, you just have to look for them.

Wow 5 times! You're a pro !!:banana:

They are so many meets I don't know where to start!
Do you suggest going to the the Contemperary & Yacht meets?
I didn't see alot of meets that you signed up ahead of time.

I remeber your tickers with a list of trips!
That great your Australia trip is coming up soon:cool1:
I'd say that one tickers more than makes up for all the min trips and tickers.

You'll be in nice weather leaving behind the cold, snow and ice!! :banana:

Yeah I didn't see alot of meets that had signs up in advance, or when I did see any, they were already full....

I just got the little pocketbook from Mousefest, i'll have to check it out and see if I missed something !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter