Whos going in Feb 08??

Hi everyone! I am new to this board, but thought I'd jump in here, as we are going February 12-18. It looks like most of you are going earlier in the month, though (probably to avoid the President's Day crowds, huh?).

Shannon

My family will be at the Wilderness Lodge from 1 Feb - 7 Feb. DH and I honeymooned at Disney 9 years ago but this will be our first trip with the kiddos. We are doing the DDP and have ADRs as follows:

1/02 - Chef Mickey's
2/02 - Kona Café and California Grill - will cancel one
3/02 - Whispering Canyon Café
4/02 - Liberty Tree Tavern
5/02 - Ohana
6/02 - nothing yet - waiting on Tusker House

I just realized that this is the best vacation for someone like me. I can plan to my hearts content over the next 5 months and it's all good. :surfweb: I'm not obsessive at all. :lmao:

We are going Feb 2-10 offsite
Im a major planner too so this should keep me busy for awhile. I get rather obsessive too :)

I am soooooooooo excited trip booked and planned for Feb 11 to 20th!!! I am now in the process of having a heart attack at the prospect of being in WDW for pres weekend. I have no idea what to expect re crowds . Should I try to change dates?

I am soooooooooo excited trip booked and planned for Feb 11 to 20th!!! I am now in the process of having a heart attack at the prospect of being in WDW for pres weekend. I have no idea what to expect re crowds . Should I try to change dates?

we were there week before, week of and week after presidents week in feb of 2007. presidents week was definitely CRAZY. each week on either side was very managable though.

We'll be at the Pop Century from Feb 19th - 24th and then from the 24th - 28th we are going on our first cruise, the Disney Wonder. We'll be celebrating my husband's birthday at the sail away party :woohoo:

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE were going to stay at POR, but decided to upgrade to WL. Looks so beautiful, and just the place for our family. We have a 16DS also that will not be joining us. he will be staying with grandma. .. Don't understand...
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3
We will be there FEB. 10th - 16th. First time. Can hardly wait, i'm not sure who is more excited, me or the kids! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :yay:

:love: :hippie: :cool2:

Hello fellow Feb travelers!! We are going on a quick trip...2/28 - 3/2. My DH & I will both have birthdays during the trip his 40th is 3/1 and my 10th is 2/29 (I'm a Leap Year Baby so I am denying that I will also 40 :rotfl2: )! Our DDs have no idea...DD's school district is so strict about absences that we don't want her talking about it before the trip. She will only miss 2 days.

We are staying at All Star Sports for the 1st time. We have stayed at ASMo and Pop so hopefully we'll like Sports too. Since it is during ESPN the Weekend we decided that ASSp would be appropriate.

We just decided on this trip this past weekend. This is a big change for us as we (I) usually plan our trips 8 -12 months in advance and am on the phone 180 days to make ADRs. I was able to get LeCellier for his birhtday and Chef Mickey's on our arrival night. I haven't decided where I want to go for my birthday yet!

Happy birthday to both of you. You don't have to be 40 if you don't want to! LOL! My birthday is also on 3/1 but I will be 51! Yikes! Why does 51 sound worse than 50? LOL! We will be there the first week and half of Feb celebrating our 33 anniversary. WOW my dh must be old. HA! Have a great trip.

we were at disney last year during pres. week and it CRAZZZZY! Thankfully we had 1.5 more weeks after and didn't feel we had to wade into the sea of humanity to get our needed fix so we kicked back at the pool and just a few must sees per day.

Happy birthday to both of you. You don't have to be 40 if you don't want to! LOL! My birthday is also on 3/1 but I will be 51! Yikes! Why does 51 sound worse than 50? LOL! We will be there the first week and half of Feb celebrating our 33 anniversary. WOW my dh must be old. HA! Have a great trip.

Thank you!! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you!! 33 years is Wonderful!! I hope you have a great trip too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter