Who will be in WDW around 11/29-12/4?

The Bickfords (myself, dh, ds-4yrs, dd-4yrs) will be there arriving on November 22 and leaving on December 3. AND WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

The Auciello clan from NJ (me,34, DH, 33 and 2 DS 8 & 3) will be in the world November 30th - December 7th. Will wear a lime green ribbon......looking forward to seeing many DISers!!!

Have a great trip......we are surprising our boys.....they have no clue we are going!!!!!!

We will also be there from Thanksgiving day - December 4th!!! Its our first holiday trip to WDW. This will be our 5th trip in 4 years and I think Im even more excited to get there this time and see the parks decorated for Christmas!!!!

The saunders family (mom 43, DD 15, DD 12 DS 11) will be in the world for 10 days starting Nov 29. We will wear lime green ribbon so please come and say hello. I am really new to this message board and have found it fantastic!!!

31 sleeps!!!

The Brittains, (Me 36. DH 46, DD's 3 and 6 and DM and DF), will be there from 11/29-12/7.
I have only seen 1 lime green ribbon in all my trips. I will have mine on!

Me Kitty (41) and my two 17 year old girls. Will be at Polynesian from 11-22 to 12-7. Poor hubby staying home this round. He needs to be home for the construction of our new home! (Hunny, make sure to put the hot tube in) Sorry girls off to college for the two of you..... LOL,

:Pinkbounc

Anyone going to the Polynesian 12/7-12/14? For those of you who are heading down sooner than us...HAVE A GREAT TIME! WE CAN'T WAIT EITHER.

The Phillips Family (Dad, mom & 3 boys ages 5, 2 1/2 and 1) will be there Dec 1st - Dec 5th. We are staying at the All Star Sports.

This is the first time to Disney for our boys - and we can't wait!

MY DD and DH will be there 12/01 to 12/07 and we are staying at the CRS. We can't wait for our trip. It will be the first for both DD and DH.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter